Windows 10: Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023

Discus and support Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased tokens from Top Eleven 2023 but haven't received them when I checked my paypal account payment has been made when I checked back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul Shacklady, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023

I recently purchased tokens from Top Eleven 2023 but haven't received them when I checked my paypal account payment has been made when I checked back on Top Eleven I get this message LOOKS LIKE YOU ALREADY OWN THIS and says go to My games and apps, or My Library on your home device, to download it. But after installing My games and apps and My Library apps there is no download to download, please can you help in this matter

:)

Paul Shacklady, Nov 6, 2022

2. 700 tokens.

I did not receive my 700 tokens from the starter pack on PS4. I paid for them there for I should get them.

MermaidSparkle51, Nov 6, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Chrome support ends for Windows 7 and 8.1 in early 2023

Source:

Brink, Nov 6, 2022
  4. mrpradeep Win User

Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023

How do I import RSA Token on Windows Phone 8?

Hi,

Probably it might be helpful for those who may not be using sdtid file.

In my case, the normal process of RSA seeding (for windows desktops) was as below:

• Generating an activation code in the online portal.
    • Along with the activation code, the portal used to display the URL for importing tokens from web as https://custom.url.com/tokens
    • In the desktop RSA application, select 'import tokens from web' option
    • Paste above URL and then activation code in the specified fields to import the tokens
    However, when I installed RSA app in my windows phone (Windows-10), the app was expecting import URL in com.rsa.securid:// format. Finally it turned out that I need to enter the URL in following format:
    com.rsa.securid://ctkip?scheme=https&url=custom.url.com/tokens

Once I pasted the link in this format, it was pretty simple. App asked for activation code, which was already available with me (as per step-1 above). The import was successful.

mrpradeep, Nov 6, 2022
Thema:

Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023

1. Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023 - Similar Threads - receiving Tokens Top

2. Token Doesn't Exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Token Doesn't Exist: Split from this thread. WHAT HAPPENED????? HELP! SEE BELOW ERROR MESSAGEINTERNET SEEMS TO WORK, EDGEWI FI - NOTOUTLOOK - CAN ENTER E-MAILS BUT CAN'T SENDCAN'T OPEN DOCUMENTS TOKEN DOESN'T EXISTCOMPUTER SHORTCUT DOESN'T WORK TOKEN DOESN'T EXISTMS ICON IN LOWER LEFT NOT...
  3. Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store: When i try to download Top Eleven from the Microsoft Store, it keeps saying Starting Download for a long time. And then it gives an error code 0x80080005. The program easily downloads to my other computer and runs smooth. But i have been trying to download it in this PC over...
  4. Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store: When i try to download Top Eleven from the Microsoft Store, it keeps saying Starting Download for a long time. And then it gives an error code 0x80080005. The program easily downloads to my other computer and runs smooth. But i have been trying to download it in this PC over...
  5. Unable to Download Top Eleven from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023

Not receiving Tokens from Top Eleven 2023: I recently purchased tokens from Top Eleven 2023 but haven't received them when I checked my paypal account payment has been made when I checked back on Top Eleven I get this message LOOKS LIKE YOU ALREADY OWN THIS and says go to My games and apps, or My Library on your home...
  7. Windows Eleven Forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Eleven Forum: Hi, Does anyone know whether elevenforum.com is a legit Microsoft site?Thanks,techie786 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-eleven-forum/19315b14-1117-40b9-ad7d-7b0c5343201a
  8. Windows Eleven Forum

Windows Eleven Forum: Hi, Does anyone know whether elevenforum.com is a legit Microsoft site?Thanks,techie786 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-eleven-forum/19315b14-1117-40b9-ad7d-7b0c5343201a
  9. TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum: Hi folks Could one problem be that in order to install latest versions of W10 that TPM needs to be enabled whether or not you use secure boot etc. I did read somewhere that TPM is required - even if not used - for the latest versions of W10 and those who don't have trouble...
  10. TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum

in Windows 10 Support
    TPM Question - arising from discussions on eleven forum: Hi folks Could one problem be that in order to install latest versions of W10 that TPM needs to be enabled whether or not you use secure boot etc. I did read somewhere that TPM is required - even if not used - for the latest versions of W10 and those who don't have trouble...