Windows 10: Not receiving updates anymore?

Discus and support Not receiving updates anymore? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I updated to 1903 on 8/14. Since that time I have not received any Win10 updates, except for Defender definitions. Manually checking for updates says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fussybob, Sep 25, 2019.

1. fussybob Win User

Not receiving updates anymore?

I updated to 1903 on 8/14. Since that time I have not received any Win10 updates, except for Defender definitions.
    Manually checking for updates says I'm up to date. There was a cumulative update released last Tuesday so I thought that would show up in WU, but no.

I have ran Windows Update troubleshooter and that says everything is ok.

Ran Win10 in Clean Boot and that didn't change getting any updates.

Any suggestions?

:)

fussybob, Sep 25, 2019
  2. fussybob Win User

I updated to 1903 on 8/14. Since that time I have not received any Win10 updates, except for Defender definitions.
    Manually checking for updates says I'm up to date. There was a cumulative update released last Tuesday so I thought that would show up in WU, but no.

I have ran Windows Update troubleshooter and that says everything is ok.

Ran Win10 in Clean Boot and that didn't change getting any updates.

Any suggestions?

fussybob, Sep 25, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Not receiving updates anymore? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Not receiving updates anymore?

Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Not receiving updates anymore? - Similar Threads - receiving updates anymore

2. Not receiving updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving updates: I am not receiving my windows 8.1 updates for some reason. I had this problem some time ago and I do not recall how I resolved it. Any advise would be greatly received....
  3. Not receiving updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving updates: I am not receiving my windows 8.1 updates for some reason. I had this problem some time ago and I do not recall how I resolved it. Any advise would be greatly received....
  4. cant get updates anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant get updates anymore: hi last time i got to problem where i cant downlaod updates i tried many ways still no help no windows updates troubleshooter nothign help it is also disabled from services and i cant enable it access denied [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working anymore.: I have an Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver and a Controller aswell. Had no issues until I had to unplug it from my PC because of apartment renovations. After everything is done I put my PC back together to find out my Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows not working...
  6. Windows not receiving updates anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not receiving updates anymore: I am using a Windows 10 Pro PC with a prior digital license. Version - 1909 OS Build 18363.1082 Last update i received was .NET Framework update Media creation tool didn't update the PC as it completed its setup, the pc was at same state as before. Tried troubleshooter a...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working anymore after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 wireless receiver driver not working anymore after 2004 update: My xbox 360 wireless reciever doesnt work on my pc when I checked device manager it shows it as an "unknown device" so i tried to update the driver to the "xbox 360 wireless reciever driver" and it says driver installed successfully but it still says "unknown device". I tried...
  8. So i cant receive win10 updates anymore until i uninstall vmware?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So i cant receive win10 updates anymore until i uninstall vmware?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EmirSc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwdlr5/so_i_cant_receive_win10_updates_anymore_until_i/
  9. Not Receiving Interim Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Receiving Interim Updates?: My laptop is receiving the monthly cumulative updates & Defender updates but not interim updates like this one Cumulative Update KB4345421 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.167 - July 16 sfc /scannow runs fine and the Store Trouble Shooter gives the report below. What should I...
  10. I seem to not be receiving updates to Windows anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I seem to not be receiving updates to Windows anymore: No idea why, but my 1709 x64 system seems to no longer install most updates to Windows. I got four updates on February 13, 2018, but they're all for Microsoft Office. Prior to that, I have one update for Flash that was installed on February 7, 2018 (KB4074595). Updates to...