Windows 10: Not receiving updates

Discus and support Not receiving updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am not receiving my windows 8.1 updates for some reason. I had this problem some time ago and I do not recall how I resolved it. Any advise would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nefoeddannwyl, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Not receiving updates

I am not receiving my windows 8.1 updates for some reason. I had this problem some time ago and I do not recall how I resolved it. Any advise would be greatly received.

:)

nefoeddannwyl, Oct 26, 2021

2. Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Oct 26, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Not receiving updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Not receiving updates

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Not receiving updates

1. Not receiving updates - Similar Threads - receiving updates

2. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  3. Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install gaming services, receiving error on MS store when trying to update it. Xbox...: Hello I have spent the last 30 days trying every solution I could find on google and on this MS answers form and I am still unable to access my game pass on the Xbox app. I am giving up at this point but trying to see if anyone has anything else I can try before I completely...
  4. After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...: When the windows was updated and I reopened the laptop a white window ,that I'm assuming is the configuration window where you need to setup certain things related to user and habits, is displayed and can't continue because There is nothing to select.I only have the...
  5. After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...

After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...: When the windows was updated and I reopened the laptop a white window ,that I'm assuming is the configuration window where you need to setup certain things related to user and habits, is displayed and can't continue because There is nothing to select.I only have the...
  6. After update I'm receiving the configuration screen but as a white screen without any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  8. received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.

received B1 Initialized Library Failed 0xc0000001 Message after microsoft update.: Cannot enter into a troubleshoot mode. Only options are F1 to enter set up or F12 to Boot MenuF1 takes me a Legion screen where the choices are Boot Device, CPU, RAM or LED. No option under here is a safe mode, or troubleshoot.Have tried turning off and on numerous...
  9. Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...: On the computer I am running W11 Home v:23H2 on a Samsung, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz. I also have a HP Office Jet 5258 printer.I have recently started having issues connecting my printer by Bluetooth. I can...
  10. Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...

Two related issues? Just received a HP update error and having an issue connecting printer...: On the computer I am running W11 Home v:23H2 on a Samsung, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor, IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz. I also have a HP Office Jet 5258 printer.I have recently started having issues connecting my printer by Bluetooth. I can...