Windows 10: Not recognising PC

Discus and support Not recognising PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft Started Pack from Minecraft.net but it won't download because it doesn't recognize my PC as applicable. I can download and play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenjaminBillings, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Not recognising PC

I purchased Minecraft Started Pack from Minecraft.net but it won't download because it doesn't recognize my PC as applicable. I can download and play the free trail from Microsoft.com though?

:)

BenjaminBillings, Dec 2, 2019
  2. dhasdell Win User

My TV no longer recognises my PC

Since moving to Windows 10, my Samsung TV doesn't recognise my PC. When I bought the TV it recognised my PC, then on Windows 7, immediately as one of the available sources, along with USB, HDMI etc. Now that I have changed to Windows 10, however, the TV
    can't see the PC as an input, though everything else, including wifi network and internet access, works as before. I've looked in the devices list in Windows 10 settings, and the TV is listed as available.
    Any suggestions, please?

dhasdell, Dec 2, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Sigurd Win User

Not recognising PC

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Not recognising PC

1. Not recognising PC - Similar Threads - recognising

2. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.: I instaled my internal dvd reader but it isn't recognised in windows, i am using windows 10 22h2i don't know the name of the dvd reader but it says some stufs on it likesuper write mastersamsungdvd multi recordercan yal please help me...
  3. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.: I instaled my internal dvd reader but it isn't recognised in windows, i am using windows 10 22h2i don't know the name of the dvd reader but it says some stufs on it likesuper write mastersamsungdvd multi recordercan yal please help me...
  4. Internal DVD Reader isn't recognised in windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?: Recently my SATA SSD not sure what specific model but its intel something stopped being recognised by windows 11 yet it is in the BIOS. I have an Intel i9 10900kf, RTX 3060 ti and 32 GB ddr4 ram. I have tried reconnecting the physical connections into the motherboard and it...
  6. SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?

SATA SSD is recognised on gigabyte bios but not windows?: Recently my SATA SSD not sure what specific model but its intel something stopped being recognised by windows 11 yet it is in the BIOS. I have an Intel i9 10900kf, RTX 3060 ti and 32 GB ddr4 ram. I have tried reconnecting the physical connections into the motherboard and it...
  7. Windows won't recognise lcd tv as audio device

Windows won't recognise lcd tv as audio device: I had a smart tv connected to windows pc. The pc can no longer take a hdmi cable due to repairs done to it. so i was using a vga cable for picture and a red and white with connection for sound.I assume it is an rca connector. red and white connections for tv, and one...
  8. Windows won't recognise lcd tv as audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't recognise lcd tv as audio device: I had a smart tv connected to windows pc. The pc can no longer take a hdmi cable due to repairs done to it. so i was using a vga cable for picture and a red and white with connection for sound.I assume it is an rca connector. red and white connections for tv, and one...
  9. Windows won't recognise lcd tv as audio device

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. WHY wont Windows 10 recognise my Cambridge DAC 100 USB device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY wont Windows 10 recognise my Cambridge DAC 100 USB device?: WHY wont Windows 10 recognise my Cambridge DAC 100 USB device? I have tried many drivers but my device does not even prompt windows to recognise the device or use the drivers that I have already downloaded and installed specifically for that purpose. I have recently switched...