Windows 10: Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse

Discus and support Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a gaming mouse: Professional 6 Buttons 5500dpi Optical USB Wired Gaming Mouse Mice for PC Laptop | eBay and Windows won't recognize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fybatkombat, May 14, 2016.

1. Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse

fybatkombat, May 14, 2016
  2. eggy1a Win User

Random Mouse Lagging and beeping !

i too am having lagging issues . i have a cooler master gaming mouse the is not being recognized by win 10. it just finds the compliant mouse in the device manager.. When in game( warcraft,star wars tor, or in second life. the mouse stops responding . then
    after clicking my mouse buttons several times it comes back. its a pain in the ****.. im using the current software from cooler master that supposedly supports 64 bit windows.ten how can i make windows recognize my gaming mouse as it is and not as some dumb
    compliant. mouse.. any help would be appreciated since im sure mircosoft hasnt a clue

eggy1a, May 14, 2016
  3. JoseEK Win User
    Mouse problems.

Reccently I started having issues with my GearHead 2.4 GHz wireless mouse. Model MPT3200RED. My mouse buttons stopped working just all of a sudden and I have tried everything to updating the driver (Which didn't work at all) and using Microsoft Mouse and
    Keyboard center but my mouse isn't recognized on the software. As an example of my problem, I play this game called Dota 2 and in-game, if I try to bind anything to mouse4 or mouse5, it binds as AUDIOPREV and AUDIONEXT. Along with that, the DPI button is AUDIOPLAY.
    I originally thought it was an iTunes issue, but when I uninstalled iTunes it didn't solve the problem. And after trying to fix the problem, my mouse buttons stopped working entirely.

JoseEK, May 14, 2016
  4. badrobot Win User

Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse

Unless you have a specific driver for you hardware, you won't be able to use it's special features. It will only work with basic functionality using Windows generic drivers.

Welcome to TF by the way! *Smile

badrobot, May 16, 2016
  5. I don't see a brand listed, so you can check the mouse or packaging to see if you can find one. I would also try the mouse in another computer. It is possible that is some cheap generic mouse and the one you have is defective.

DeaconFrost, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse

1. Not Recognizing 6 Button Gaming Mouse - Similar Threads - Recognizing Button Gaming

2. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous: Mice have had more than 5 buttons for many years now. I've heard the excuse that many mice implement their extra buttons in different ways so it wouldn't work well to add more mouse buttons. The only reason they implement the other buttons differently is because they can't...
  3. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous: Mice have had more than 5 buttons for many years now. I've heard the excuse that many mice implement their extra buttons in different ways so it wouldn't work well to add more mouse buttons. The only reason they implement the other buttons differently is because they can't...
  4. Please recognize more than 5 mouse buttons, this is ridiculous

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10: Using the left mouse button is intermittently not recognized in Windows 10. It will work fine for double click, single click, and click and drag. And then it's like the button is not being used at all. I have tried 2 different wireless mice and 1 wired mouse. I changed out...
  6. mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10: Using the left mouse button is intermittently not recognized in Windows 10. It will work fine for double click, single click, and click and drag. And then it's like the button is not being used at all. I have tried 2 different wireless mice and 1 wired mouse. I changed out...
  7. mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10

8. Mouse side buttons not recognized after an update

Mouse side buttons not recognized after an update: So, I updated my Windows 10 before I went to work and just started up my PC again. The side buttons on my mouse, which I use to go back and forth when browsing the internet, are not recognized anymore. Not only are they not working, but when I attempt to go into the mouse...
  9. mouse button lag in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse button lag in game: Example This happen because holding keyboard keys overbooking the systemi try a lots of solution nothing work, win10 will make a patch for this issue? I migrated from win7 all was fine before....
  10. Gloross G6 gaming mouse not recognizing

Gloross G6 gaming mouse not recognizing: hello i have Dell laptop, i bought new gaming mouse - Gloross G6 gaming mouse. it's not recognizing and driver has a problem[ATTACH]i tried everything: reinstalling drivers, trying to update, disabling some stuff from control panel, disabling fast startup. but still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wow not recognizing gaming mouse