Windows 10: Not reconizing LAN

Discus and support Not reconizing LAN in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of a sudden Windows 10 does not find my LAN device. I have tried all I know and have found but, nothing works for me. None of my test even find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by golfman8, Feb 27, 2020.

1. golfman8 Win User

Not reconizing LAN

All of a sudden Windows 10 does not find my LAN device. I have tried all I know and have found but, nothing works for me. None of my test even find my network or IP address. It's as if there is not a LAN installed. At startup the connection at the computer blinks orange with a steady blue light. Then before boot is over is dies. Nothing!!!!!!!

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

:)

golfman8, Feb 27, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Feb 27, 2020
  3. RevengE Win User
    Building a LAN rig

well guys I want to build a rig just for LANS I want it to be nvidia seeing that I'm an amd/ati guy I want to switch it up a bit I just want it to be a midrange system nothing too expensive any suggestions or full lists that you come up with would be awesome!

RevengE, Feb 27, 2020
  4. jonkb Win User

Not reconizing LAN

Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown Not reconizing LAN :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Not reconizing LAN

1. Not reconizing LAN - Similar Threads - reconizing LAN

2. Windows 10 is not reconizing blank disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 is not reconizing blank disc: I have a new HP with Windows 10 installed on it. I am trying to burn some music to a disc. Everytime i put a blank disc in its spits it out and says the disc is not Blank. HOWEVER, IT IS BLANK. Please help. Thank you,...
  3. My headset turtle beach recon 70 suddenly stopped being recognized by my computer as a...

My headset turtle beach recon 70 suddenly stopped being recognized by my computer as a...: by normal headphones I mean the computer doesn't recognize it as having a microphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headset-turtle-beach-recon-70-suddenly-stopped/70c8a51d-a215-4fb8-baf8-6b5a8fbbd3a3
  4. Laptop Not Detecting Headset Microphone (Turtle Beach Recon 70)

Laptop Not Detecting Headset Microphone (Turtle Beach Recon 70): So, for the past couple of days the audio quality for my headset has been on the decline; I've tried absolutely everything I could think of or dig up, but I'm not necessarily tech savvy so what I've done is limited; my laptop only recognizes the default Realtek Audio devices,...
  5. My Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50X headset mic isn't recognized by my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Turtle Beach Ear Force Recon 50X headset mic isn't recognized by my PC: I've been trying to connect my headset for weeks now and nothing's worked. I have a single audio jack for both input and output, and the headphones themselves work, but the external microphone isn't available in the 'input devices' dropdown menu. I've updated my drivers, done...
  6. How do I get Windows to reconize my headset mic without the Realtek Audio Drivers?

How do I get Windows to reconize my headset mic without the Realtek Audio Drivers?: I had to replace my Realtek audio drivers with the generic ones because they were giving me too many problems. However, now Windows doesn't seem to recognize my headset microphone and keeps defaulting to my built-in laptop one. Before replacing the drivers, the headset mic...
  7. i cannot set my icloud email account onto my new computer not reconizing the password even...

i cannot set my icloud email account onto my new computer not reconizing the password even...: hi I have just purchased a new windows computer and it is not excepting my icloud email password although it is correct How can I speak to somebody...
  8. Windows 10 install does not reconize my hardrives on a dell t3600

Windows 10 install does not reconize my hardrives on a dell t3600: Trying to install windows 10 on a t3600. I have two seagate momentus thin drives hooked up on. In Bios the two hard drives come up in boot sequence menue ands in system configaration-drives. When I try to intall windows id does not show up in my list of drives to install...
  9. Windows 10 install does not reconize my hardrives on a dell t3600

Windows 10 install does not reconize my hardrives on a dell t3600: I am installing a fresh copy of windows 10 on a dell t3600 with two momentus slim drives but the intallation program does not reconize the hard drives. Please help this pc is for my son....
  10. Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset microphone to low

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset microphone to low: So, I've been struggling for weeks to try and get this issue resolved, but I cannot seem to figure out why my headset's microphone is so quiet on windows 10. I have tried running speech troubleshooting, I have tried: going into the properties of the microphone and boosting...