Windows 10: "Not responding"/running extremely slow

Discus and support "Not responding"/running extremely slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an Asus laptop running on Windows 10. Recently it's been booting up EXTREMELY slow as well as running slow. Also, when I have programs open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CountryGirl294, May 21, 2019.

1. "Not responding"/running extremely slow

I have an Asus laptop running on Windows 10. Recently it's been booting up EXTREMELY slow as well as running slow. Also, when I have programs open (doesn't matter which ones) it will come up as "not responding" in the middle of using it. I recently ran sfc/scanned via command prompt and then rebooted it. I rebooted it approximately 15 mins ago and it's still not completely booted. I am also running Trend Micro on my computer with regular scans and everything is coming up clean. I don't know what to do at this point. Any help/tips/feedback is greatly appreciated. TIA

:)

CountryGirl294, May 21, 2019
  2. ClairePWN Win User

PC is running extremely slow

Thanks to Karthicka R I am reconnected to internet.....NOW, PC is running extremely slow. I can't seem to fix it.

what am I missing?

ClairePWN, May 21, 2019
  3. Cortana is slow to respond.

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop and it is running Windows 10. My problem is that when I first turn my computer on and ask Cortana a question it is slow to respond. It isn't slow after my computer has been running for a while. Any suggestions?

DamonBurnham, May 21, 2019
  4. LindaDeQU Win User

"Not responding"/running extremely slow

My internet has been running extremely slow

My internet is running extremely slow

LindaDeQU, May 21, 2019
Thema:

"Not responding"/running extremely slow

1. "Not responding"/running extremely slow - Similar Threads - responding running extremely

2. Windows 10 running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 running extremely slow.: The windows installed on my desktop Lenovo All in One running extremely slow. I have observed most of the time either updates are downloading or installing. It takes 10-15 minutes to open any app. I am giving preference for updates but it will make system so slow then what is...
  3. Windows 10 running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 running extremely slow.: The windows installed on my desktop Lenovo All in One running extremely slow. I have observed most of the time either updates are downloading or installing. It takes 10-15 minutes to open any app. I am giving preference for updates but it will make system so slow then what is...
  4. Windows 10 running extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows File Explorer running extremely slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Explorer running extremely slow: Hi All!I have been having trouble with file explorer over the past 3 months, with it running extremely slow. It will take upwards of 40 seconds to go from one folder to the next. I have tried resetting explorer and indexing my files with no success. I also attempted to stop...
  6. Windows File Explorer running extremely slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer running extremely slow: Hi All!I have been having trouble with file explorer over the past 3 months, with it running extremely slow. It will take upwards of 40 seconds to go from one folder to the next. I have tried resetting explorer and indexing my files with no success. I also attempted to stop...
  7. computer running extremely slow

computer running extremely slow: computer running extremely slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-extremely-slow/26b8dc66-77ca-43d2-8036-74b46f9e0ec6
  8. laptop running extremely slow

laptop running extremely slow: The current format of Microsoft 10 running on the laptop is so large that it takes up 90% of the available data of the computer and severely slows it down. Is there a smaller laptop version I can run or a deferent operation IOS that would be more suitable for a computer with...
  9. windows 10 running at extremely slow speed

windows 10 running at extremely slow speed: I am running windows 10 version 1709 (OS build 16299.431) I went out for 20 minutes with my system up and running and online. When I came back my system was in the Bios settings. I turned it off and powered it on and it got me to my logon screen then system started...
  10. Laptop runs extremely slow on Battery

Laptop runs extremely slow on Battery: Hi, I'm using a Asus FX505GE laptop which installed Window 10. Recently, my laptop runs extremely slow on battery. Whenever I plug off the adapter or lets it runs on battery, the Laptop loses mouse pointer and start to run very slow - ALMOST FREEZING I tried to use Clt +...