Windows 10: Not responding to simple things

Discus and support Not responding to simple things in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does windows go "not responding" when I try to bold, underline, or color?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LizGarrison1, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Not responding to simple things

Why does windows go "not responding" when I try to bold, underline, or color?

:)

LizGarrison1, Jan 13, 2022

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 13, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Not responding to simple things :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Not responding to simple things

What is the simple method to Reinstall IE11?

Hi Buddies!

Please suggest me the simple steps to Uninstall and Reinstall IE11 in Windows 10.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Not responding to simple things

1. Not responding to simple things - Similar Threads - responding simple things

2. Not responding to simple things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not responding to simple things: Why does windows go "not responding" when I try to bold, underline, or color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-responding-to-simple-things/7bbb5e93-42d3-471f-9df4-7f4f17c9d533
  3. Not responding to simple things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not responding to simple things: Why does windows go "not responding" when I try to bold, underline, or color? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-responding-to-simple-things/7bbb5e93-42d3-471f-9df4-7f4f17c9d533
  4. Bewildered at the array of options for a simple thing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bewildered at the array of options for a simple thing.: So I'll try to keep this short as possible... I've decided to fix up my older gaming laptop to be of use again for someone else but two questions have arisen I should mention here that I'm tech savvy ONLY when it comes to building/swapping out parts in PC's and have never...
  5. Simple but..

Simple but..: How long does it take back up on early date. Tnx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple-but/a75dba0a-70f0-4433-9c35-a6cc6b53c00b
  6. A simple thing of creating an disk image to a 64gb SD card.

A simple thing of creating an disk image to a 64gb SD card.: I have Windows 10 I'm on a PC I want to create a simple disk image. I have, the largest I have, is a 64gb MicroSD. Placed in a SD card adapter. I have plugged this into the card reader on the PC and when I click on Create a Disk Image it does not find that as a SD as a...
  7. Whats the point of Powershell ISE if it can't even do simple things

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats the point of Powershell ISE if it can't even do simple things: Hi there can any of the Windows grandees out there explain to me the point of Powershell.ISE if it can't even launch a simple application. [img] Surely this should be one absolutely ready for the chop in future releases of Windows. I'm on this release BTW [img]...
  8. Why does windows suck so bad at simple things.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does windows suck so bad at simple things.: Everytime I log in to windows I have to resync time because it is ALWAYS 1 hour behind every single time. How do I get it to stick with the correct time for good....
  9. simple

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    simple: I want a simple print program not to expensive, just for the occasional envelope, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/simple/b0d6bbd7-9ac4-4978-b0cc-64f4b8f467e9"
  10. Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure: Screenshot - 14b5f18764373231ba8973faac604cc5 - Gyazo How , please, people. I'm in a rush, need to use this. Its all very nice withotu having to scroll to bottom or right side, all nice and thight and you can't write outside of it, this is what I want to do with my...