Windows 10: Not responding

Discus and support Not responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Too many of my apps are "not responding" regularly. I've looked on the net and tried looking in Task Manager, performance checks, start up ... but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by beth64DO, Apr 20, 2019.

1. beth64DO Win User

Not responding

Too many of my apps are "not responding" regularly. I've looked on the net and tried looking in Task Manager, performance checks, start up ... but still going on. I'm using about 60% memory and nothing heavy in the CPU column. I run Norton performance checks regularly. Any help please?

:)

beth64DO, Apr 20, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 20, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Not responding

Windows 10 : File explorer no responding

We appreciate your time and effort in getting back to us. Sorry for the delay in responding

Are you still facing the issue?

Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC on the keyboard.
    • Use the File, Run option in Task Manager to access the Command Prompt, type cmd and press Enter. Run the following command.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.

• Click Update and Recovery

• Check for updates under Windows Updates.
    Let us know the status if the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

Not responding

1. Not responding - Similar Threads - responding

2. StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze: So my StartMenu is not responding also search bar too and when i select a app like roblox or other app except gta V than right click it freezes and stays on loading mouse and doesnt open the menu that i wanna see and also i tryed sfc /scannow and DMS /Online /blah blahAnd i...
  3. StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze: So my StartMenu is not responding also search bar too and when i select a app like roblox or other app except gta V than right click it freezes and stays on loading mouse and doesnt open the menu that i wanna see and also i tryed sfc /scannow and DMS /Online /blah blahAnd i...
  4. StartMenu not responding also search bar not and selected app is right clicked causes a freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  6. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  7. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. my zoom is not responding due to a AppHangB1 issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my zoom is not responding due to a AppHangB1 issue.: Every time I click on zoom it take a while and then says it is not responding. I have already deleted it and installed it again, restarted the computer, etc. A technician saw that the failure came from an AppHangB1 problem. how do I fix this....
  9. my zoom is not responding due to a AppHangB1 issue.

my zoom is not responding due to a AppHangB1 issue.: Every time I click on zoom it take a while and then says it is not responding. I have already deleted it and installed it again, restarted the computer, etc. A technician saw that the failure came from an AppHangB1 problem. how do I fix this....
  10. Can't respond to emails which have been sent to me. When I try, I get the Microsoft Warning...

Can't respond to emails which have been sent to me. When I try, I get the Microsoft Warning...: Can't respond to emails which have been sent to me. When I try, I get the Microsoft Warning "Your Organization's Polices are preventing this action"* Moved from Community Center...