Windows 10: not responding

Discus and support not responding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I right click on a word document and then try to delete it, it stops working by saying "not responding". What's the problem? I can delete any file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CyrusMoslemi, Jan 16, 2020.

1. not responding

When I right click on a word document and then try to delete it, it stops working by saying "not responding". What's the problem? I can delete any file but not word files.

:)

CyrusMoslemi, Jan 16, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 16, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 16, 2020
  4. not responding

Windows 10 : File explorer no responding

We appreciate your time and effort in getting back to us. Sorry for the delay in responding

Are you still facing the issue?

Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC on the keyboard.
    • Use the File, Run option in Task Manager to access the Command Prompt, type cmd and press Enter. Run the following command.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.

• Click Update and Recovery

• Check for updates under Windows Updates.
    Let us know the status if the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

not responding

1. not responding - Similar Threads - responding

2. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  3. Desktop and apps not responding to mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop and apps not responding to mouse: I've had this problem happen a few times now when I'm doing work or any other activity. My apps stop responding to my mouse: discord cannot be interacted with nor my desktop shortcuts nor even windows taskbar. I can use the keyboard shortcuts to open task manager and there I...
  4. keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...: Is there any possible solution to fix it or troubleshoot it to get where the problem is located? I have use lenovo vantage to scan and it has no problem, so I am wondering why. Solution used:1. Try to update keyboard driver2. Try to reinstall keyboard driver3. Advanced...
  5. keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...

keyboard problem where it is not responding while clicking any key mousepad and bluetooth...: Is there any possible solution to fix it or troubleshoot it to get where the problem is located? I have use lenovo vantage to scan and it has no problem, so I am wondering why. Solution used:1. Try to update keyboard driver2. Try to reinstall keyboard driver3. Advanced...
  6. DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?: DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-is-not-responding-in-windows-10-pro/fc137db6-89e7-4792-86a0-5d5fd830cc6d
  7. DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?

DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?: DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-server-is-not-responding-in-windows-10-pro/fc137db6-89e7-4792-86a0-5d5fd830cc6d
  8. DNS server is not responding in Windows 10 Pro. What should I do to fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Por que o mouse não responde?

Por que o mouse não responde?: HelloI'm trying to connect my mouse to my notebook without success. I've updated the drivers, restarted and nothing worked.From what I've seen of the drivers, it says they are working correctly and the computer notifies you, but it still doesn't work. The mouse brand is from...
  10. Por que o mouse não responde?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Por que o mouse não responde?: HelloI'm trying to connect my mouse to my notebook without success. I've updated the drivers, restarted and nothing worked.From what I've seen of the drivers, it says they are working correctly and the computer notifies you, but it still doesn't work. The mouse brand is from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I am fedup with the new edge it stops responding every second!!