Windows 10: Not responding

Discus and support Not responding in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my laptop and less on my desktop I constantly get Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Not responding. I have the new updated Windows 10. I use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by williamhanson01, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Not responding

On my laptop and less on my desktop I constantly get Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge Not responding. I have the new updated Windows 10. I use the latest Chrome or Edge for my Browser with Bing as the home page on both. It is the same on the desktop except I am still running Windows7. I have tried all the troubleshooting tools in each machine to no avail. Someone please help me with this in a language a novice can understand.

:)

williamhanson01, Jun 26, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 26, 2020
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Not responding

Windows 10 : File explorer no responding

We appreciate your time and effort in getting back to us. Sorry for the delay in responding

Are you still facing the issue?

Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC on the keyboard.
    • Use the File, Run option in Task Manager to access the Command Prompt, type cmd and press Enter. Run the following command.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.

• Click Update and Recovery

• Check for updates under Windows Updates.
    Let us know the status if the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Not responding

1. Not responding - Similar Threads - responding

2. The sidebar icons not responding in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    The sidebar icons not responding in start menu: You pretty much understand my problem.. The sidebar in start menu where the account, documents, settings etc. come Whenever I click on any 1 of them It doesn't respond.. The start menu just crashes. I don't know why but this new win 10 update is awful. It takes upto 2 gb ram...
  3. New Cortana introduced in Windows 10 2004 does not respond to requests or messages.

in Cortana
    New Cortana introduced in Windows 10 2004 does not respond to requests or messages.: I am currently running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Build 20161, although the problem has persisted since I joined the insider program. Whenever I send something to Cortana, she does not respond or acknowledge that I sent anything at all. I have tried: -using...
  4. FOLDER NOT responding I am not able to Word files in my Folders. Pl help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FOLDER NOT responding I am not able to Word files in my Folders. Pl help.: GOPAL KHAIRWAR INDIA: FOLDER NOT responding I am not able to Word files in my Folders. Pl help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-not-responding-i-am-not-able-to-word-files/ce3bf455-6f5e-4b1f-bd7c-00e388d77c6c
  5. WD HDD Not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WD HDD Not responding: Hey, Am facing a big problem with my hard disk, for the past days it has been working well until yesterday when I wanted to transfer some movies from another computer to mine, it copied the movies and stopped in the middle and got stuck. Now since yesterday 02/07/2020 every...
  6. Audio service not responding

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio service not responding: Windows 10 2004 My laptop's audio was working perfectly fine until yesterday, when it suddenly lost audio. All drivers are working ( realtek) as in it detects microphone when connected but i hear no sound, nor windows detects the microphone when i try to test on voice...
  7. Not responding problems

Not responding problems: Hello, My settings in Windows 10 doesn't open directly when i try opening it, it says not responding, later a small box displays and says application frame host problem. 2 i am unable to search anything in start bar Type here to search , it doesn't answer 3 my google...
  8. mvp.support.microsoft.com slow responding win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mvp.support.microsoft.com slow responding win10: mvp.support.microsoft.com slow responding win10 file and folder permissions http error all in one minute https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mvpsupportmicrosoftcom-slow-responding-win10/015ece62-1b1a-4c7f-a379-4e7ea3ace781
  9. Search bar is not responding to any interactions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search bar is not responding to any interactions: This bug has been going on for me for a few days now and I dont know how to fix it. I am trying to use the search bar on windows 10 and it isnt opening up. I can click it but it doesnt show any response to it. Here is a link to a gif I took of me trying to click it...
  10. why does not cortana respond on hey cortana after the windows update version 2004

why does not cortana respond on hey cortana after the windows update version 2004: I was very excited i dont know why but i was excited about the new windows update version 2004 i have heard many things that cortana has changed they made a photo search option in search bar but when the update came and i started the update it got stuck on getting things...