Windows 10: Not Responding

Discus and support Not Responding in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been using Windows since version 3 three and have managed to work through the problems with various additions since then. Now in Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fred Hutchinson, May 9, 2021.

1. Not Responding

I have been using Windows since version 3 three and have managed to work through the problems with various additions since then. Now in Windows 10 Pro I am stumped. I have a subscription for Microsoft 365 and I have been trying to use the EDGE for internet access and browsing with my laptop Lenovo Core i7 with 16gb of RAM.More often than not when using Edge, it will stop working and I get the "Not Responding" message. Recently while using Word and Excel I have been getting the same message Word is not Responding or Excel is not Responding.I have an iPad Pro th

:)

Fred Hutchinson, May 9, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Not Responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 9, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 9, 2021
  4. Not Responding

Windows 10 : File explorer no responding

We appreciate your time and effort in getting back to us. Sorry for the delay in responding

Are you still facing the issue?

Follow the steps and check if it helps:

Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC on the keyboard.
    • Use the File, Run option in Task Manager to access the Command Prompt, type cmd and press Enter. Run the following command.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    I would suggest you to check and install any latest Windows Updates available.

• Go to Start and then Settings.

• Click Update and Recovery

• Check for updates under Windows Updates.
    Let us know the status if the issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Not Responding

1. Not Responding - Similar Threads - Responding

2. Slow laptop app responding pls help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow laptop app responding pls help!: my laptop apps isnt responding when they used to be fast but now theres so slow how to fix pls i just runned a laptop cleaner and changed normal settings after i restarted my laptop started loading much? like idk if the download laptop cleaner is safe cause i was using pro...
  3. Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ctrl + Alt + Delete wont respond.: Hello! I can't logon too my PC after an update after Ctrl + Alt + Del installed by its self.Can you guys help please? Kinda getting bored off this macbook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-alt-delete-wont-respond/1aa09518-6d81-49b1-85b2-ace3e260a440
  4. Windows Key Not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Key Not Responding: I recently bought this new HP computer and I'm not sure when the issue began, but the key with the Windows logo is not responding anymore. I try to use it for Win + G to open the Game Bar, it doesn't work. I try to press Win + Tab to open the Task View, it doesn´t work. I...
  5. Edge not responding

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not responding: OS version 21H1 19043.1081 When i open Microsoft Edge and click on a link i am getting the Microsoft Edge is not responding and have to close the program ( sometimes i have to use Task Manager to close it ). My version of Edge is Version 91.0.864.48 . Would i be able to...
  6. Accounts Issues? A Store App is not responding more than the splash screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accounts Issues? A Store App is not responding more than the splash screen: I've had a MS account pretty much all the time. Several weeks back I switched it to a Local Account and I don't even know why now that I did. I was trying to get an app from the Store just now and it seemed to go well, all as usual. It showed up in the recently added apps in...
  7. 'DNS server isn't responding' on laptop... but all other devices work just fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    'DNS server isn't responding' on laptop... but all other devices work just fine: Everyday this week when i turn my laptop on the internet won't work. It will say 'Connected, no internet' for both Wifi and Ethernet cable. Other laptops and phones in the house connect to the internet with no issue. The only way i have been temporarily resolving this is by...
  8. CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"......

CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"......: Greetings--Okay, I give up...... In the last 6 months to almost a year, every time I open anything - Excel, Word both through 365, my browser, my email third party Thunderbird, my various software I use, EVERYTHING, I get the words, "Not Responding." It takes anywhere from...
  9. No one responded to my question :

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No one responded to my question :: Here it is: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-just-windows-10-glitch/a40a27b9-2dcf-47b5-896c-fbeab39b7245 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-one-responded-to-my-question/c81330d6-d184-4495-8c86-58e361fefe08
  10. My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond

My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond: My system is performing not well, eating up lot of memory and taking huge time to respond https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-is-performing-not-well-eating-up-lot-of/b1618540-2bbd-4a16-851a-2a273b32a3d2