Windows 10: Not responsive Window 10

Discus and support Not responsive Window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; กำลังทำงานอยู่ อยู่ดีหน้าจอก็ค้าง ทำอะไรไม่ได้ หน้าจอเป็นสีเทา มีเสียงดังเหมือนเครื่องทำงาน กำลังอับเดตอยู่หรือเปล่า แต่ไม่มีสัญลักษณ์อะไรเลย... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bhunnisaDay, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Not responsive Window 10

กำลังทำงานอยู่ อยู่ดีหน้าจอก็ค้าง ทำอะไรไม่ได้ หน้าจอเป็นสีเทา มีเสียงดังเหมือนเครื่องทำงาน กำลังอับเดตอยู่หรือเปล่า แต่ไม่มีสัญลักษณ์อะไรเลย ทำอย่างไร ปืดคอมไดไหม สองชั่วโมงแล้ว

:)

bhunnisaDay, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Not responsive Window 10

Delta6326, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Not responsive Window 10

1. Not responsive Window 10 - Similar Threads - responsive Window

2. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  3. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  4. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.: Sometimes I'm facing curser movement delay with touchpad only Its random and annoying, while with mouse there's no problem as such. How to solve it, please help.Device: MSI modern 14 C7M, Ryzen 5 7530u 16GB [Windows11, 22H2].Driver is the default one from Microsoft version-...
  6. Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.

Touchpad response delay randomly on windows 11 22H2.: Sometimes I'm facing curser movement delay with touchpad only Its random and annoying, while with mouse there's no problem as such. How to solve it, please help.Device: MSI modern 14 C7M, Ryzen 5 7530u 16GB [Windows11, 22H2].Driver is the default one from Microsoft version-...
  7. phonelink and windows 11 not sending response to group text with 2 iphone users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phonelink and windows 11 not sending response to group text with 2 iphone users.: I use phonelink with Android and windows 11. I have group text with 2 iphone users and when I respond I get "We couldnt send you reply. Try repling form your mobile device". I have other group txts with iphone/android users that send with no problem screen shot will not...
  8. phonelink and windows 11 not sending response to group text with 2 iphone users.

phonelink and windows 11 not sending response to group text with 2 iphone users.: I use phonelink with Android and windows 11. I have group text with 2 iphone users and when I respond I get "We couldnt send you reply. Try repling form your mobile device". I have other group txts with iphone/android users that send with no problem screen shot will not...
  9. Windows not responsive after disabling CSM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not responsive after disabling CSM: I bought a used GPU, RX 6600. After watching lots of PC related videos, they always said to turn rebar ON. But after i turn on Above 4G Decoding and then Rebar, my PC become unresponsive. It was able to boot and login into windows but when i tried to launch any app, it won't...
  10. Windows not responsive after disabling CSM

Windows not responsive after disabling CSM: I bought a used GPU, RX 6600. After watching lots of PC related videos, they always said to turn rebar ON. But after i turn on Above 4G Decoding and then Rebar, my PC become unresponsive. It was able to boot and login into windows but when i tried to launch any app, it won't...