Windows 10: Not saving background

Discus and support Not saving background in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Does anyone know why it won't save my background? submitted by /u/_leo____ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_leo____, Apr 18, 2023.

1. Not saving background

Not saving background nnMKNPdhm6gEMpghiV8WpUUOguhXRHf7OQRgitXn4cY.png

Does anyone know why it won't save my background?

submitted by /u/_leo____
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_leo____, Apr 18, 2023

2. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Apr 18, 2023
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Background for Windows 10

Hi Ronald,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change back the background time to 10 seconds:

• Press Windows key+R to open the Run window.
    • Type this command: control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper to open old Control Panel settings, and then click
      OK.
    • Select your preferred desktop background and under "Change picture every" option, choose
      10 seconds.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Apr 18, 2023
  4. Not saving background

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

Change desktop background and colors - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 18, 2023
Thema:

Not saving background

1. Not saving background - Similar Threads - saving background

2. Windows 11 doesn't save backgrounds on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't save backgrounds on dual monitors: This has been an issue I've always had with Windows 11. I have a dual monitor setup where I have picture A for monitor 1 and picture B for monitor 2. Every time I turn off my PC, or the PC goes into Sleep mode, it sets picture A for both monitor 1 and 2. I have not been able...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't save backgrounds on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 doesn't save backgrounds on dual monitors: This has been an issue I've always had with Windows 11. I have a dual monitor setup where I have picture A for monitor 1 and picture B for monitor 2. Every time I turn off my PC, or the PC goes into Sleep mode, it sets picture A for both monitor 1 and 2. I have not been able...
  4. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  5. image with transparent background wont save with transparent background

image with transparent background wont save with transparent background: I tried saving image with transparent background using multiple programs, but none of them worked - when i opened my image it didnt have transparent background. I tried deleting some pixels, selecting transparent background or using crop tools. this never happened to me on...
  6. Wallpaper - Setting three different backgrounds won't stay "saved.."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wallpaper - Setting three different backgrounds won't stay "saved..": Here's the set-up - I have two 32" 4K BENQ monitors set in the landscape position and one 27" 2K BENQ monitor set in the portrait position.It doesn't matter the method used to set the wallpapers - through personalization or just using "right-click, set as desktop background",...
  7. Wallpaper - Setting three different backgrounds won't stay "saved.."

Wallpaper - Setting three different backgrounds won't stay "saved..": Here's the set-up - I have two 32" 4K BENQ monitors set in the landscape position and one 27" 2K BENQ monitor set in the portrait position.It doesn't matter the method used to set the wallpapers - through personalization or just using "right-click, set as desktop background",...
  8. Wallpaper - Setting three different backgrounds won't stay "saved.."

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. "Save Background As" Feature for Chrome & Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    "Save Background As" Feature for Chrome & Edge?: I'm trying to save a protected image from the UK consumer site Which? which contains their test reports. I can do this in Internet Explorer using the option Save Background As then do whatever I want want with the image file. Is there a way of doing this with Chrome or Edge?...
  10. How to save or find information about background image from Edge's newtab page?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to save or find information about background image from Edge's newtab page?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arinyday [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbiidk/how_to_save_or_find_information_about_background/