Windows 10: Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter

Discus and support Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Right, why is it today that there is clearly a great big neon sign that is only invisible to me, with a great big arrow pointing at me with "Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ToddGilbey1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter

Right, why is it today that there is clearly a great big neon sign that is only invisible to me, with a great big arrow pointing at me with "Please make this guy's life as difficult as possible" hanging over my head everywhere I do?I have a Windows 2019 Datacentre Virtual Machine hosted by Microsoft Azure, is there any particular valid reason as to why, whenever I set up a Task in the Windows Task Scheduler, that I cannot see my tasks the Active Tasks window? Or is it just because some engineer at Microsoft knew that they were going to sell a product me, and thought "Ah, lets have some fun wit

:)

ToddGilbey1, Jun 23, 2022

2. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter

Task scheduler

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What error message you're getting while using Task Scheduler?

Suggest you try the below mentioned steps to fix any issue with corrupted system files:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type or copy/paste the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Reboot the system and check if the issue still occurs. If the problem still persist, try to check the issue by creating other User Profile to see if problem still arises.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter

1. Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter - Similar Threads - seeing Custom Tasks

2. Terminating Task Scheduler Task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminating Task Scheduler Task: I have set up at Task Scheduler Job with the following specifications --Repeat task every 5 minutes for a duration of 15 minutesStop all running tasks at end of repetition durationStop task if it runs longer than 30 minutes My intention was to have the task start, run for 5...
  3. Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter: Right, why is it today that there is clearly a great big neon sign that is only invisible to me, with a great big arrow pointing at me with "Please make this guy's life as difficult as possible" hanging over my head everywhere I do?I have a Windows 2019 Datacentre Virtual...
  4. Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not seeing my Custom Tasks in the Task Scheduler Windows 2019 Datacenter: Right, why is it today that there is clearly a great big neon sign that is only invisible to me, with a great big arrow pointing at me with "Please make this guy's life as difficult as possible" hanging over my head everywhere I do?I have a Windows 2019 Datacentre Virtual...
  5. Task Scheduler Task Not Triggering

Task Scheduler Task Not Triggering: hi, any reason any task i create is not triggered at the time i set under one-time triggers? i've already tried a windows fresh install, new user account, dism, sfc, moving file to C: drive, checking to see if task scheduler service is set to automatic, checking and...
  6. EliseM_456 My Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after...

EliseM_456 My Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after...: hello elise, i'm having trouble replying. that's why i wast able to answer you. is there some other way I can talk to you? this is my question -...
  7. Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update

Reply is not working. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update: hello elise, i'm having trouble replying. that's why i wast able to answer you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reply-is-not-working-custom-task-in-task-scheduler/652a9fcd-7c0c-494f-8dc4-48b25041ffaf
  8. Need help. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update: Hello, please someone help me out in this one. i recently updated my windows 10 to latest 2004 build. this has caused a custom task in my task scheduler to stop working. for reference i task i created is from this site https://trendblog.net/lock-feature-bitlocker/ it used to...
  9. Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update

Custom task in task scheduler is not working after windows update: Hello, please someone help me out in this one. i recently updated my windows 10 to latest 2004 build. this has caused a custom task in my task scheduler to stop working. for reference i task i created is from this site https://trendblog.net/lock-feature-bitlocker/ it used to...
  10. Create task in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create task in task scheduler: Dear all, I need your assistant to run the following two tasks: - Shutdown the PC - Reboot the PC Is there a difference if the PC joined to the domain or not? Thank you in advacne...