Windows 10: not seeing my skins?

Discus and support not seeing my skins? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi so I bought skins in Microsoft store for fortnite but dont see them in my account and was wondering if I could get some help on how to get them?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KissMyGrass., Jan 30, 2020.

1. not seeing my skins?

Hi so I bought skins in Microsoft store for fortnite but dont see them in my account and was wondering if I could get some help on how to get them?

:)

KissMyGrass., Jan 30, 2020

2. Redeemed skin

I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions?

DanielleMills1, Jan 30, 2020
  3. SKIN PACK GONE

Thank you for that additional information. Just to confirm, have you tried contacting our Xbox chat support for them to check first the lost license of skin packs? Also, were you able to uninstall and reinstall the affected game as our initial steps to
    resolve the crashing issue?

Acelyn Alc, Jan 30, 2020
  4. unclewebb Win User

not seeing my skins?

Real Temp v3.4 Skinned

ThrottleStop can do that but only on the Extreme CPUs like the i7-920XM or i7-940XM. The i7-720QM and i7-820QM are limited by Intel to encourage users to step up to an XM model.

The XM runs significantly faster in multi-threaded apps that it is well worth the extra money. Grabbing one off of ebay and then selling off the i7-720QM would be on my things to do list if I owned a laptop with one of these. Gaming is improved too. Instead of averaging a 15 multiplier, you'll be averaging 24 or 25 with the help of ThrottleStop.

Nice looking skin work. *Rockout :rockout:

unclewebb, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

not seeing my skins?

1. not seeing my skins? - Similar Threads - seeing skins

2. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  3. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  4. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC No longer sees files on phone or tablets but does recognise the devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC No longer sees files on phone or tablets but does recognise the devices: This is a problem that has occured on all my mobile devices. My 2 phones, works phone, my tablet, works tablet. All at the same time. So something on the PC changed and I need to know what that is, how to find out what it is, and how to fix it. When I connect a cable up I no...
  6. PC No longer sees files on phone or tablets but does recognise the devices

PC No longer sees files on phone or tablets but does recognise the devices: This is a problem that has occured on all my mobile devices. My 2 phones, works phone, my tablet, works tablet. All at the same time. So something on the PC changed and I need to know what that is, how to find out what it is, and how to fix it. When I connect a cable up I no...
  7. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  8. in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...: I try install and reistall it multiple times but nothing happend i Install minecraft from minecraft.net what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-minecraft-java-edition-in-single-player-i-cant/02ae9086-d030-4762-b226-13739b9a5f5b
  9. in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...

in Minecraft java edition in single player i can't see my skin and I constantly see alex...: I try install and reistall it multiple times but nothing happend i Install minecraft from minecraft.net what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-minecraft-java-edition-in-single-player-i-cant/02ae9086-d030-4762-b226-13739b9a5f5b
  10. Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can i hope to see Windows 10 skins like people made for Win7 ?: Hello Hello Just created this account because i can't seem to find anything on google at the moment *Or im using the wrong key word to find what i wish to know lol* Pretty much like the title is asking. Will we ever see more Windows 10 UI Customisation/Skins/Adding...