Windows 10: Not seeing properties et al on this window

Discus and support Not seeing properties et al on this window in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ClintJohnMitchell [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ClintJohnMitchell, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Not seeing properties et al on this window

/u/ClintJohnMitchell, Jan 19, 2021

2. Printer Properties

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to go to printer settings.

• In the search box type “control panel”.
    • Click on “device and printers”.
    • Then you can right click on your printer and then click on properties, change accordingly.
    I suggest you to follow the below article if you face any issues with printer and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 19, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 19, 2021
  4. jjmwjr366 Win User

Not seeing properties et al on this window

Microsoft Properties

Hi Greg,

I followed your Task Manager steps and restarted the computer but the issue was still there.

Then I went to the first link you suggested and saw the options available. I elected to go to Microsoft Support to see if they had any File Explorer options available and they did. I downloaded the Mighty File Explorer. Using it, I checked the Properties
    of the external drive in question and it was able to see and list the size of the folder correctly! Thank you for your time. This solves the issue.

If you see a need for me to explore the other recommendations that you gave, let me know.

Thanks again!

jjmwjr366, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Not seeing properties et al on this window

1. Not seeing properties et al on this window - Similar Threads - seeing properties window

2. Confused by BSODS - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED et al.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Confused by BSODS - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED et al.: My computer has been plagued by BSODs lately. They are varying in frequency from ~10 minutes after startup to 2 months since last BSOD, but the most often received stop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have tried many solutions and tried to find potential drivers that...
  3. Confused by BSODS - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED et al.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Confused by BSODS - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED et al.: My computer has been plagued by BSODs lately. They are varying in frequency from ~10 minutes after startup to 2 months since last BSOD, but the most often received stop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have tried many solutions and tried to find potential drivers that...
  4. Undoing Desktop, Documents, et al Move to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undoing Desktop, Documents, et al Move to OneDrive: How do I go about restoring all my desktop/documents/pictures/etc files and folders to my user folder on my PC? I mistakenly accepted a rather badly worded offer from Microsoft while installing a recent update to move all those files to OneDrive. But I don't want them on...
  5. How to get Documents, Multimedia et al folders moved.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to get Documents, Multimedia et al folders moved.: OK, I understand the Windows Folk have given us Users the ability to move our predefined folders around, like Documents or pictures. I've discovered a Documents folder, not on C drive, that is read-only and not where I've moved the Documents folder I generally access for...
  6. Kernel Security Check Failure et. al.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Security Check Failure et. al.: Long story of woe: 1. Sometime ago, Dell Support Assist started offering an update to an Intel WiFi driver that has not been installed. Dell tried valiantly to figure out why this was, could not, suggested installing a new copy of Windows 10 to see if that would fix it. 2....
  7. several issues with text management et. al.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    several issues with text management et. al.: I have a Dell XPS13 2 in 1 purchased in March. I've spent an extraordinary amount of time with Dell tech support and they attribute all the problems to Microsoft. I'm not sure how to address these so I'll just do a dump and look for guidance. The most annoying issue is...
  8. 1903 train wreck - no PDF thumbnail images- et al

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    1903 train wreck - no PDF thumbnail images- et al: 1903 erased installed games of which I had only three-reinstall-fixed and don't care about the saved data It wiped out scaling of both displays and changed audio output to "the other one"- intel display properties, rescale-fixed audio fixed easy PDF .doc and .docx...
  9. 1903 train wreck - no pdg thumbnail images- et al

1903 train wreck - no pdg thumbnail images- et al: 1903 erased installed games of which I had only three-reinstall-fixed and don't care about the saved data It wiped out scaling of both displays and changed audio output to "the other one"- intel display properties, rescale-fixed audio fixed easy PDF .doc and .docx...
  10. UEFI Rescue USB Sticks - Hirens, Kaspersky, et al

UEFI Rescue USB Sticks - Hirens, Kaspersky, et al: I'm looking for a UEFI bootable rescue stick with a file browser, virus scanner and other utilities. Couldn't find a way to put Hirens or Kaspersky on a stick that will boot in UEFI mode. Have my Macrium rescue disk on a stick, but it uses WinPE. Has anybody done it?...