Windows 10: not show notification

Discus and support not show notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; not show notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-show-notification/adf7245f-b4dc-4ef3-bd87-5bd4d8578458 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HimanshuSky, Oct 13, 2019.

1. not show notification

not show notification

:)

HimanshuSky, Oct 13, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 13, 2019
  4. not show notification

Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you do not find the icons in the notification area.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Settings
    • Click on Settings, System
      and on Notifications and actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in notification area.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

not show notification

1. not show notification - Similar Threads - show notification

2. Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications: Hello, I'm not receiving any notifications from Microsoft Teams on my Windows 11 computer. I've checked my notification settings in Teams and made sure that they're enabled, but I still don't get any notifications for new messages or meetings. Is there a fix for this issue,...
  3. Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications: Hello, I'm not receiving any notifications from Microsoft Teams on my Windows 11 computer. I've checked my notification settings in Teams and made sure that they're enabled, but I still don't get any notifications for new messages or meetings. Is there a fix for this issue,...
  4. why does this notification always show everytime i open my laptop? "Select an app to open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does this notification always show everytime i open my laptop? "Select an app to open...: when I open it in Notepad, this text shows: [0EA4:4F50][2023-06-02T16:00:46]i001: Burn v3.10.4.4718, Windows v10.0 Build 22621: Service Pack 0, path: C:\Windows\Temp\{929F7743-EA65-46AC-973C-34175E942268}\.cr\VC_redist.x86.exe [0EA4:4F50][2023-06-02T16:00:46]i009: Command...
  5. why does this notification always show everytime i open my laptop? "Select an app to open...

why does this notification always show everytime i open my laptop? "Select an app to open...: when I open it in Notepad, this text shows: [0EA4:4F50][2023-06-02T16:00:46]i001: Burn v3.10.4.4718, Windows v10.0 Build 22621: Service Pack 0, path: C:\Windows\Temp\{929F7743-EA65-46AC-973C-34175E942268}\.cr\VC_redist.x86.exe [0EA4:4F50][2023-06-02T16:00:46]i009: Command...
  6. Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.: Hello Everyone.I have a problem with my windows 11 Outlook showing a notification on the lock screen of my laptop.I tried to delete the message but the notification banner still remains on the lock screen.I have tried restarting my pc several times and deleting temp folders...
  7. Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.

Windows 11 Shows Email Notification on the Lock Screen, Email is Deleted.: Hello Everyone.I have a problem with my windows 11 Outlook showing a notification on the lock screen of my laptop.I tried to delete the message but the notification banner still remains on the lock screen.I have tried restarting my pc several times and deleting temp folders...
  8. Show all icons in the notification area Windows 11 - permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show all icons in the notification area Windows 11 - permanently: I want to show all icons in the notification area in Windows 11. This was simple in Windows 10. You just chose to show all icons, and never had to think about it again.In Windows 11, it seems like you have to manually turn on every single icon. Then when even a minor update...
  9. Show all icons in the notification area Windows 11 - permanently

Show all icons in the notification area Windows 11 - permanently: I want to show all icons in the notification area in Windows 11. This was simple in Windows 10. You just chose to show all icons, and never had to think about it again.In Windows 11, it seems like you have to manually turn on every single icon. Then when even a minor update...
  10. Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled On and Stay On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show App Notifications" button Cannot be Toggled On and Stay On: Every time I log on to my Windows 10 AVD the Notifications> Get notifications from apps and other senders is toggled Off.I have to manually turn it On. While I am on my session the Get notifications from apps and other senders is toggled On but when I login it back to Off.How...