Windows 10: Not showing bluetooth device driver on list

Discus and support Not showing bluetooth device driver on list in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not showing bluetooth device driver on list, please report me the exact model and the right driver for my pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sadana Thatte, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Not showing bluetooth device driver on list

Not showing bluetooth device driver on list, please report me the exact model and the right driver for my pc.

:)

Sadana Thatte, Jul 17, 2020

2. Bluetooth headphone doesn't appear in devices list

Hi,

My Bluetooth headphones was working without any issues on my windows 10 laptop. Suddenly it would not connect so I removed it from devices to put again but it would not appear in the list !!

It is working perfectly with my iPhone so I know the issue is not in the headphones, and my pc shows other Bluetooth devices in the area so I know that the hardware is working.

I tried the following troubleshoot steps:

1- run the Bluetooth troubleshooter

2-disable Bluetooth device ( from device manager ) and enable again

3-remove Bluetooth driver and restart

4-update all the showing drivers under bluetooth

After all that it still doesn't show in the list

mina sami rouchdi, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Not showing bluetooth device driver on list

Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Hi Terence,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows key + W”.

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Not showing bluetooth device driver on list

1. Not showing bluetooth device driver on list - Similar Threads - showing bluetooth device

2. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Device Drivers: While using my laptop Bluetooth went out, device drivers stopped working so I tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I downloaded drivers from Intel and Lenovo but after downloaded and set up using the wizard, neither had Bluetooth drivers re-appear.I've tried restarting...
  3. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device Drivers: While using my laptop Bluetooth went out, device drivers stopped working so I tried uninstalling and re-installing them. I downloaded drivers from Intel and Lenovo but after downloaded and set up using the wizard, neither had Bluetooth drivers re-appear.I've tried restarting...
  4. Bluetooth Device Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth device and driver

Bluetooth device and driver: I can't find any Bluetooth device or driver in my Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-and-driver/6698ae84-c4e4-4ab3-bf88-fb84ff0216d8
  6. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

Driver list not showing up in Device Manager: I am trying to install a driver for an xbox 360 wireless controller adapter. I have always had to manually install the driver for the one I have but I cant do it on my freshest install of Windows 10 Pro. when I go to select the driver I want from a list of available drivers,...
  7. Bluetooth Driver not showing up in Device Manager

Bluetooth Driver not showing up in Device Manager: Bluetooth was working before Windows 10 update and now it is not showing up in Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver-not-showing-up-in-device-manager/2c3dc7bd-e2ec-4804-95f7-39626d17ba74
  8. No bluetooth device listed to update drivers

No bluetooth device listed to update drivers: I have a HP Pavilion 23 all in one, model #23-p110 and can not find Bluetooth in the device manager section so I am unable to update drivers. Do I just need to order a USB Bluetooth adapter and be done with it?...
  9. Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager

Bluetooth drivers not showing up in device manager: So the problem i'm having is my Bluetooth suddenly stopped working. I tried turning it on and off and nothing, I restarted my computer and then the on/off button dissapeared, and then i tried some suggestions such as the Bluetooth troubleshooter and looking in the device...
  10. Bluetooth device/driver

Bluetooth device/driver: Hi, Just upgraded an ACER ASPIRE 7750G with Windows 10. It used to have Bluetooth, but now nowhere to be found opened device manager, hidden, etc.... Simply mentions "No Bluetooth device detected. I have checked ASPIRE's page for updates, but nothing under windows 10....