Windows 10: Not showing date on small taskbar?

Discus and support Not showing date on small taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Heyo, On the small taskbar (right click > taskbar settings > use small taskbar buttons), it only shows the time (ex: 12:04 PM) on the very far right.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheRealJaluvshuskies, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Not showing date on small taskbar?

Heyo,

On the small taskbar (right click > taskbar settings > use small taskbar buttons), it only shows the time (ex: 12:04 PM) on the very far right. I have my taskbar positioned on the bottom of my screen

I did a little research, I guess there used to be a common fix where you unlock it and slightly increase the size of it until it shows, but when I tried that, it snapped into a much larger size that I didn't want. I couldn't find any other solution that was recent. I didn't see a way to widen the right side of my taskbar next to hidden icons with a L/R slider (I think that used to be a feature in previous versions)

Unless I missed the setting, does anyone know of a solution for this? Maybe a separate program if there's no way to do this built-in?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/TheRealJaluvshuskies
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheRealJaluvshuskies, Oct 22, 2020
  2. jakekong Win User

how can I show date in small taskbar?

With normal icon taskbar can display time and date at the same time

But in small icon mode taskbar do not show date

How can it show date in small icon mode whitout being moved to other place of screen or changed it's height?

jakekong, Oct 22, 2020
  3. silvermullet, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Not showing date on small taskbar?

Small icons, but date still showing on taskbar

There is no 'View' for a right click on the taskbar, but there is if you right-click on the desktop. You're not clicking in the right place, by the sounds of it...

Taskbar:

Not showing date on small taskbar? [​IMG]

Desktop:

Not showing date on small taskbar? [​IMG]

'Small icons' here refers to the desktop icons.

Thema:

Not showing date on small taskbar?

1. Not showing date on small taskbar? - Similar Threads - showing date small

2. Single-row taskbar with small icons **and* showing the date?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single-row taskbar with small icons **and* showing the date?: I use a single-row taskbar so as not to use up vertical screen space, preserving as much of that as possible for documents and apps. I also enable "Use small taskbar buttons" because big icons take up horizontal space on the taskbar, allowing me to see less of the titles of...
  3. Single-row taskbar with small icons **and* showing the date?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single-row taskbar with small icons **and* showing the date?: I use a single-row taskbar so as not to use up vertical screen space, preserving as much of that as possible for documents and apps. I also enable "Use small taskbar buttons" because big icons take up horizontal space on the taskbar, allowing me to see less of the titles of...
  4. Single-row taskbar with small icons **and* showing the date?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Show date when using small icons taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show date when using small icons taskbar: Hi If I want to have the small icons taskbar activated, the date doesn't appear. I've seen that you can enlarge the taskbar, and it will show up but, is there any other way of showing the date without changing the size of the icons nor taskbar? submitted by /u/tragorck...
  6. How to show date in the taskbar when using "taskbar small buttons"? (Without dragging the...

How to show date in the taskbar when using "taskbar small buttons"? (Without dragging the...: this is a really simple issue: When small taskbar button is activated the date disappears from the taskbar. When I google this problem, I only find a reference to an App called T-Clock which hasn't been updated in 3 years and also doesnt work. Another "solution" is to unlock...
  7. Small buttons in the taskbar and hour + date

Small buttons in the taskbar and hour + date: Is that possible? I would like to use the small buttons for my taskbar, for having a little more space in my 13' laptop and because I like that tiny buttons. But I like to have the date together with the time (I'm really bad at telling which day is...). I know, it isn't the...
  8. Can I show the date in the taskbar with small Icons?

Can I show the date in the taskbar with small Icons?: Do I have to have the standard toolbar to see the date, or can it be made to show on a toolbar with small icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-show-the-date-in-the-taskbar-with-small/b5297cb6-4f24-4eff-978e-9e757c478e30
  9. Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time

Taskbar/small buttons keeps date in time: According to other devices if small buttons are set for taskbar, date is omitted in calendar system tray component. [ATTACH] What is the problem here?...
  10. Small icons, but date still showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Small icons, but date still showing on taskbar: I don't want the date showing on my taskbar, so I put the icon size to small so only the time would show, but it's still showing the date as well. How do I get rid of it? Obviously there's a glitch somewhere, but I don't know where to begin. 87195