Windows 10: Not showing up in Reactivation menu

Discus and support Not showing up in Reactivation menu in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I've recently built a desktop pc and in order to install windows on the M.2 drive I had to unplug the hard drive from the rest of the pc. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Faraz Marandi96, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Not showing up in Reactivation menu

Hi

I've recently built a desktop pc and in order to install windows on the M.2 drive I had to unplug the hard drive from the rest of the pc. I activated my windows while in installation and updated it and everything seemed fine. but then after plugging my hard drive back in and switching the RAM sticks to another pair of connectors for some reason the black connectors wouldn't boot if their XMP profiles were changed it reverted to an inactivate state although a few restarts got the windows watermark to disappear even though its still inactive. I tried to reactivate my windows by typing the key again but got an 0x87e10bc6 error, I then tried the active troubleshoot and selected "I changed hardware on this device recently" and it brought up a list of devices, the problem is that I can see my PC before the hardware changes in my Microsoft account on the web browser but its not showing up in the reactivation list on the active troubleshooter.

:)

Faraz Marandi96, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Yvonne Win User

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. John Vil Win User

Not showing up in Reactivation menu

Installed applications do not show up in the start menu

Hello Jordan,

There may be several reasons why your programs are not showing up on the Start menu. One of which may be due to a corrupted system file. To better assist you and provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed all the available updates for Windows?
    • What version of Windows are you using? To check, type winver on
      Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • Can you still search for the programs using Cortana?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Can you post a screenshot of your Start menu?

We're looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Not showing up in Reactivation menu

1. Not showing up in Reactivation menu - Similar Threads - showing Reactivation menu

2. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu not showing up.: Hello together,we have a User with a broken start menu on his laptop. Hitting the win key, or pressing it with a mouse will result to a colored icon, but not open up the menu. Details:This Error only occurs for one specific user on this machine. It happens on windows 10 and...
  3. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Menu not showing up.: Hello together,we have a User with a broken start menu on his laptop. Hitting the win key, or pressing it with a mouse will result to a colored icon, but not open up the menu. Details:This Error only occurs for one specific user on this machine. It happens on windows 10 and...
  4. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Wifi menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi menu doesn't show up: I've been using windows 11 for ever since it came out and all of the sudden when I click on the little wifi, audio, or battery icon on the bottom right of the screen the menu doesn't pop up any more please help....
  6. Windows not showing up in boot menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not showing up in boot menu: I had windows and ubuntu on dual boot both on my ssd I was using ubuntu and mistakenly typed sudo rm -r /* which deleted everything and when I restarted both operating system on my ssd are not in the boot menu . I think bootloader is damaged . Pls help me in restore windows...
  7. Programs Not Showing Up in Start Menu

Programs Not Showing Up in Start Menu: I download programs. They get place in Documents folder (did another question on that). They don't show up in Start Menu. How do I get them to show up there? Thanks....
  8. Start menu not showing up

Start menu not showing up: Neither this or searching menu don't show up help submitted by /u/Kamiks0320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0o9xv/start_menu_not_showing_up/
  9. Start menu not showing up

Start menu not showing up: Neither this or searching menu don't show up help submitted by /u/Kamiks0320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0o9xv/start_menu_not_showing_up/
  10. Start menu doesn't show up

Start menu doesn't show up: HI, my pc is having this simple problem: when left clicking on the start icon the start menu doesn't show up, instead the icon background chances colour from black to white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other info: - full screen start menu mode works. - the start menu works with...