Windows 10: Not showing WiFi connection

Discus and support Not showing WiFi connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using hp laptop with windows 10 .The laptop can't get identify any WiFi networks.But it can connect through ethernet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SHINTOTHOMAS, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Not showing WiFi connection

I am using hp laptop with windows 10 .The laptop can't get identify any WiFi networks.But it can connect through ethernet.

:)

SHINTOTHOMAS, Oct 22, 2019
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 wifi icon shows not connected - connections available - but internet works fine?

Hi Nik,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We suggest you to try to disable auto turn-off of WiFi device by following the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.
    • At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.
    • Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.
    • Click the Configure... button.
    • Go to Power Management tab.
    • Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Not showing WiFi connection

Internet Connection

• Community

I was not able to work on this issue yesterday ( busy for a 90 year old). This evening I was able to take the steps that were suggested in your email.

When I use “Device Manager” I click “ Network Adapters” I see “ Wifi” but not Eternet in this list. On the “Settings” I click “Wifi” which shows the “On' button.
    I click” Show available networks”. I wanted to capture the page that is shown, but it will not show. The top line is Network ( connected) but course I have the Ethernet cable connected. Also showing Is Five “ Broadband connections” At the bottom is
    “ Network and Internet settings” I hope for your continued help.

georgefrtsch, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Not showing WiFi connection

1. Not showing WiFi connection - Similar Threads - showing WiFi connection

2. Wifi connections are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi connections are not showing up: After my wifi connections weren't showing up, I factory restarted my computer and they are STILL not showing up. The only option available on the Let's connect you to a network screen is ethernet and I cant press that or anything. Please help....
  3. Wifi connections are not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi connections are not showing up: After my wifi connections weren't showing up, I factory restarted my computer and they are STILL not showing up. The only option available on the Let's connect you to a network screen is ethernet and I cant press that or anything. Please help....
  4. Wifi not showing up but connected and working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not showing up but connected and working: Hi, I dont know why but after a while when I was using my pc I couldn't see the available wifis network's but I was connected to my home wifi. Is this a problem that has been alr resolved or am I the only having it?...
  5. WiFi not showing under Network Connections

WiFi not showing under Network Connections: Above is my available Network Connections. I have been using ethernet for 10 years, but now I moved and need to connect to my new WiFi wireless instead of with Ethernet. I've watched all the videos regarding this subject and none is working. Any way to make the WiFi network...
  6. Wifi shows connected but nothing will work.

Wifi shows connected but nothing will work.: Im on my phone typing this so i cant give system information with a snap of a finger. However the issue im having is the wifi bars are full and im connected, troubleshooter cant seem to find any issues, and the status says im connected. i can however, run google chrome but...
  7. 5ghz Wifi showing no connection

5ghz Wifi showing no connection: Ello, i got my new PC a few days ago without ethernet and instead opting for a usb wifi adapter. I have checked everything and my pc does support 5ghz wifi, but whenever i connect to it it shows no connection see attachment [ATTACH] I would like some help with this, thanks...
  8. Wifi is not showing connections but other devices are showing the connections!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi is not showing connections but other devices are showing the connections!: Wifi is on but it is not showing a single wifi connection, I have tried reinstalling of drivers from device managers but it doesn't work, kindly reply asap. What are the possible causes for the same, kindly give some suggestions. [ATTACH]...
  9. WiFi and Ethernet are connected but showing "No Internet"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi and Ethernet are connected but showing "No Internet": Hello, I have updated my Thinkpad E570 with Windows May 2020 update. Since that update, I am getting "No Internet" message for my WiFi and Ethernet connection though I am always connected to the internet. Because of this issue, I am unable to remote desktop my home PC. I am...
  10. WiFi network not showing or connecting

WiFi network not showing or connecting: My acer laptop runs win10 .I usually use internet by connecting with wifi.But now it is neither showing any network nor connecting.I have run network trouble shooter .It asks to turn on wireless capability.But it is already on .I disabled wireless and enable it again.But same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop shows ethenet connection on router but not wi-fi have wi-fi connection