Windows 10: Not showing windows 10 user login screen

Discus and support Not showing windows 10 user login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 10 user login screen is not shown... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Bhavesh_Patel, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Not showing windows 10 user login screen

Windows 10 user login screen is not shown

:)

Bhavesh_Patel, Aug 16, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Aug 16, 2019
  3. briang99 Win User
    Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

briang99, Aug 16, 2019
  4. marknyy Win User

Not showing windows 10 user login screen

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Not showing windows 10 user login screen

1. Not showing windows 10 user login screen - Similar Threads - showing user login

2. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    show all users windows 10 HOME login screen: I have Windows 10 HOME edition. I want to show all users at logon. Please assist Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-all-users-windows-10-home-login-screen/966a4e5d-d930-4e9c-a884-d20bdf4d38a8
  3. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    show all users windows 10 HOME login screen: I have Windows 10 HOME edition. I want to show all users at logon. Please assist Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-all-users-windows-10-home-login-screen/966a4e5d-d930-4e9c-a884-d20bdf4d38a8
  4. show all users windows 10 HOME login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen: I have deleted a user in Windows 10, but when the login screen appears, this user still is coming up first. I have removed the user using the accounts in settings, deleted all the files within the folder directory and tried to use the netplwiz tool from the run command, but...
  6. Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen: I have deleted a user in Windows 10, but when the login screen appears, this user still is coming up first. I have removed the user using the accounts in settings, deleted all the files within the folder directory and tried to use the netplwiz tool from the run command, but...
  7. Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Other users not showing on login screen

Other users not showing on login screen: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10, and added a second user with admin privileges. Now this second user doesn't show up on the login screen, and so I can't login to that user. How do I fix this?...
  9. User not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User not showing up on login screen: So, I was playing Black Desert Online when my house had a power outage, after the power came back on and I turned on my PC, the user I was logged into was gone off the windows login screen. I had checked on another user open the computer, and within C:\Users, the folder where...
  10. Windows 10 Login Screen Not Showing "Other User" Option

Windows 10 Login Screen Not Showing "Other User" Option: I'm currently building a Windows 10 LTSC computer to be used as an offline device. The device is set up with two local accounts on it - the super user and the normal user. I need to have fast user switching disabled and I want to set it up so that users must type in the...