Windows 10: Not so much of a real problem....but

Discus and support Not so much of a real problem....but in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings, If I have done this right, there should be a snip of two folders The folder on the right, displaying the full size picture of the album... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by HTH, Apr 4, 2020.

1. HTH
    HTH Win User

Not so much of a real problem....but

Greetings,
    If I have done this right, there should be a snip of two folders
    The folder on the right, displaying the full size picture of the album cover is how all of my music files used to be displayed.
    The folder on the left is how they are now displayed.
    This changing of the display of album covers (from full sized to now being boarded) is only a recent thing
    It is not that much of any issue as the music files with in the folders still still play but it is more of a matter of aesthetics.
    -What cause this
    -Can it be corrected
    -and how?
    Thank you

1909 (18363.720)

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2020
  3. About 1080 and i7

Not a list of suggested parts, just something thrown together real quick. $1887.87
    System Builder

thebluebumblebee, Apr 4, 2020
  4. adonis08 Win User

Windows Defender Real Time Protection

I did all the step and delete the MsMpEng.exe but still it doesn't turn on Real Time Protection any suggestion please??

adonis08, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Not so much of a real problem....but - Similar Threads - much real problem

2. So much errors to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So much errors to fix: There are so many errors to fix on my laptop, I have left my laptop off for a long time, Can someone help me pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-much-errors-to-fix/64ee5798-5331-4142-b260-724f5eb8ef5c
  3. So much errors to fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So much errors to fix: There are so many errors to fix on my laptop, I have left my laptop off for a long time, Can someone help me pls? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-much-errors-to-fix/64ee5798-5331-4142-b260-724f5eb8ef5c
  4. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse lagging so much: Hello,So just today I copied 4GB of files and videos from my USB to my Computer and now my mouse is lagging so much that it's like I just put something really heavy on my PC.Can anyone help?...
  5. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lagging so much: Hello,So just today I copied 4GB of files and videos from my USB to my Computer and now my mouse is lagging so much that it's like I just put something really heavy on my PC.Can anyone help?...
  6. Mouse lagging so much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I hate this so much.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I hate this so much.: [ATTACH] I feel like going insane doing the same Install-Uninstall loop over and over again. https://preview.redd.it/chc7jzfaloo91.png?width=690&format=png&auto=webp&s=a7e1e73aa62d9eb19158d5d73660ef18fae1b397 submitted by /u/norbajusz [link] [comments]...
  8. Games lagging so much

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games lagging so much: Hi guys, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask but I don't really know why my games like Valorant or RS2 keeps lagging, it shouldn't be my internet because I have a good connection so I was thinking it may be because of something on the CPU. The lag happens...
  9. So much for the Virtual Assistant

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So much for the Virtual Assistant: I have an HP Pavilion 23 that upgraded to Windows 10; however, it is interlaced with HP everything. I am having issues updating and am aware of the resolve pages that MS provides. My question is this- would it be better to purchase a USB home direct from Microsoft and install...
  10. A Real Problem . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Real Problem . . .: I run Windows 10 Pro. This may be a little of subject, but I don't know where else to turn? This is to the TotalAV company. Let me start out, by saying. I have a fully licensed version of Norton AntiVirus. I've been seeing a small box, in the upper right hand corner, of my...