Windows 10: Not so subtle bigotry on display?

Discus and support Not so subtle bigotry on display? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To the editors deciding content on MSN News feeds, I am a person devoted in this lifetime to answering the bell when I see another blow of popular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by T. Lincoln, May 22, 2024.

1. Not so subtle bigotry on display?

To the editors deciding content on MSN News feeds, I am a person devoted in this lifetime to answering the bell when I see another blow of popular mendacity that pertains to the unconscious adoration of stereotypes. One common and apparently popular theme these days relates to "What boomer.." this and that, these and those. "All things Boomer." "12 reasons Boomers hate this", "10 things that Boomers get right, etc., etc." This is nothing less than in your face bigotry and prejudice about a group of people that helped to define diversity for a country at a time when the public most assuredly

:)

T. Lincoln, May 22, 2024

2. Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, May 22, 2024
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, May 22, 2024
  4. CmmTch Win User

Not so subtle bigotry on display?

Need help to block subtle spam.

You may not be able to make a rule due to symbols in the subject line, what you can do is right click the email and choose Junk from the dropdown menu, then on the junk menu you can choose block sender, then click Junk email options and set the level of Junk email protection to high. As a last resort you can click Safe Lists Only, then you'll only see mail in you inbox from senders on your safe list.

You may have already done some of this, IMO the nuclear option is Safe Lists Only to limit your inbox to only those on your safe list.

Not so subtle bigotry on display? 214954d1543010028t-need-help-block-subtle-spam-outlook-junk-email-options.png

CmmTch, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Not so subtle bigotry on display?

1. Not so subtle bigotry on display? - Similar Threads - subtle bigotry display

2. Not so subtle bigotry on display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not so subtle bigotry on display?: To the editors deciding content on MSN News feeds, I am a person devoted in this lifetime to answering the bell when I see another blow of popular mendacity that pertains to the unconscious adoration of stereotypes. One common and apparently popular theme these days relates...
  3. Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor: Suddenly today one of my monitors started looking weird, with these subtle horizontal lines covering the entire screen, along with some weird color transitioning.It's hard to describe and the picture doesn't help a lot since I'm taking a picture of a screen, but I tried my...
  4. Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird, subtle horizontal lines on monitor: Suddenly today one of my monitors started looking weird, with these subtle horizontal lines covering the entire screen, along with some weird color transitioning.It's hard to describe and the picture doesn't help a lot since I'm taking a picture of a screen, but I tried my...
  5. Display randomly becomes laggy every so often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display randomly becomes laggy every so often: Hi, I'm experiencing a problem where my display becomes noticeably laggy every so often for no apparent reason. I'm not sure if it's a display issue specifically or something else, but everything just becomes significantly laggier. It's especially noticeable when dragging...
  6. So my pc is having a display issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So my pc is having a display issue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dysmondo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hiv7nl/so_my_pc_is_having_a_display_issue/
  7. display so white letters and all

in Windows 10 Customization
    display so white letters and all: my alphabet are so white I darken the screen but it didn't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-so-white-letters-and-all/25060ea9-7115-41a5-bc97-a306c407db3f
  8. Need help to block subtle spam.

in Browsers and Email
    Need help to block subtle spam.: I'm pretty good at trapping spam, but this instance and similar ones in Outlook has me beat: Here's the data: [img] I can't figure out how to create a rule that will catch this. Any ideas? Also, this sort of spam seems to use the empty characters that look like a rectangle....
  9. Display size so big cannot navigate to fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display size so big cannot navigate to fix it: I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. I was in the settings and adjusted my resolution. All went well. Below that opinion was an adjustment for something else. The recommended size was 100-500. I put in 100. The computer said that to apply I would have to shut down and...
  10. Display shifted to the right so right part of display is on the left of the screen,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display shifted to the right so right part of display is on the left of the screen,...: Hello everyone, I know my subject is listing many separate issues but I think they might be connected because they all started one after the other, so listing everything that's been going on might give people a clue as to what's wrong. Last night I turned on my laptop and...