Windows 10: Not supporting OpenGL

Discus and support Not supporting OpenGL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; At 3:52, 23rd of March 2020, my Minecraft crashed. After that whenever I tried to restart it the result is "GLFW error 65542". It says that my driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JsonJ__, Mar 23, 2020.

1. JsonJ__ Win User

Not supporting OpenGL

At 3:52, 23rd of March 2020, my Minecraft crashed. After that whenever I tried to restart it the result is "GLFW error 65542". It says that my driver does not support OpenGL but I had been playing Minecraft for a long time and I had not updated the driver at all. I checked and my current GPU driver is IntelR UHD Graphics 620. I tried to install OpenGL too but the installer says that my laptop does not support OpenGL. Is there any way I can fix this? Is it normal that my driver does not support OpenGL?

:)

JsonJ__, Mar 23, 2020
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Windows Update breaks OpenGL support for SYSTEM-User

Hi,

one of my applications is running as a service started from the SYSTEM-user and was using OpenGL before without any problems. No I have problems on machines that have Windows Version 1903 - A regular Deskop User gets an opengl-context without any problems,
    but the SYSTEM-user only gets opengl version 1.1.

Is there any workaround for this problem?

I already tried the following:

• Reinstall drivers
    • Purge and reinstall driver
    • Set "interactive" flag for windows service

Monitor is attached and a user is logged in.

Marco Dennstädt, Mar 23, 2020
  4. DomFriant Win User

Not supporting OpenGL

Qualcomm video drivers lacking OpenGL support

So the video drivers that Qualcomm provides for the all the snapdragon-based windows devices so far all are missing OpenGL support. It's my understanding that windows natively only support OpenGL 1.1, and past that it's up to the GPU maker to include support
    in their drivers. nVidia, AMD, and even Intel all include support for OpenGL in their video drivers, but not Qualcomm. So I'm wondering where and how would be the best way to provide feedback to their windows driver team to include support in a driver update.
    Or maybe instead communicate to this to Microsoft to encourage Qualcomm from their end. I could be wrong, but I doubt I'm the only one that would like to see OpenGL support on Windows 10 ARM devices.

DomFriant, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Not supporting OpenGL

1. Not supporting OpenGL - Similar Threads - supporting OpenGL

2. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  3. How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I uninstall the support pack OpenCL y OpenGL de Microsoft?: In Adobe Photoshop HELP page, said: "Your graphics processor is not supported." If you are running Windows on an Intel-based system and have the support pack for OpenCL and OpenGL from Microsoft installed, the solution is to uninstall the support pack and restart your...
  4. Hi MIcrosoft, does OpenGL supports NVIDIA GeForce 210?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi MIcrosoft, does OpenGL supports NVIDIA GeForce 210?: Please Microsoft I need to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-does-opengl-supports-nvidia-geforce/675102fa-b529-4de3-8800-3abac2e32f5d
  5. Hi MIcrosoft, does OpenGL supports NVIDIA GeForce 210?

Hi MIcrosoft, does OpenGL supports NVIDIA GeForce 210?: Please Microsoft I need to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-microsoft-does-opengl-supports-nvidia-geforce/675102fa-b529-4de3-8800-3abac2e32f5d
  6. Hi MIcrosoft, does OpenGL supports NVIDIA GeForce 210?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL

GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL: Whenever i launch minecraft it usually works on my intergrated graphics, so i decided to disable it. After that I tried launching minecraft and this error pops up on my screen....
  8. GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL: Whenever i launch minecraft it usually works on my intergrated graphics, so i decided to disable it. After that I tried launching minecraft and this error pops up on my screen....
  9. Which Opengl version does my GPU support?

Which Opengl version does my GPU support?: I have an amd HD 7670m Crimson Edition 16.2.1 BetaI would like to know which Opengl version does my GPU supportAnd Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-opengl-version-does-my-gpu-support/94d89296-ed92-4cf5-a9ea-64344861248e
  10. Which Opengl version does my GPU support?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which Opengl version does my GPU support?: I have an amd HD 7670m Crimson Edition 16.2.1 BetaI would like to know which Opengl version does my GPU supportAnd Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-opengl-version-does-my-gpu-support/94d89296-ed92-4cf5-a9ea-64344861248e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Marco Dennstädt