Windows 10: not sure how to fix

Discus and support not sure how to fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Dell Optiplex when trying to save to my desktop this is what i see[ATTACH] how can i fix this just purchased this computer THANK YOU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jan 30, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

not sure how to fix

My Dell Optiplex when trying to save to my desktop this is what i see not sure how to fix 37d2a1d1-7d2b-4c47-b7fd-89b35fab8dea?upload=true.png

how can i fix this

just purchased this computer

THANK YOU

:)

timmaddox, Jan 30, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 30, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 30, 2019
  4. not sure how to fix

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

not sure how to fix

1. not sure how to fix - Similar Threads - sure fix

2. My Pc has a "Critical Process Died" and im not sure how to fix it. I have done so many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc has a "Critical Process Died" and im not sure how to fix it. I have done so many...: Windows 11"Critical Process Died" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-a-critical-process-died-and-im-not-sure/224a4e56-4a5d-4e21-890c-f0a855aff888
  3. My Pc has a "Critical Process Died" and im not sure how to fix it. I have done so many...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc has a "Critical Process Died" and im not sure how to fix it. I have done so many...: Windows 11"Critical Process Died" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-a-critical-process-died-and-im-not-sure/224a4e56-4a5d-4e21-890c-f0a855aff888
  4. I’ve had repeated blue screens and I’m not sure how to fix them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’ve had repeated blue screens and I’m not sure how to fix them.: I’ve had these issues for about a year and we’ve tried replacing the RAM,GPU and my SSD but I still have them.Down below is my mini dump fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a...
  5. I’ve had repeated blue screens and I’m not sure how to fix them.

I’ve had repeated blue screens and I’m not sure how to fix them.: I’ve had these issues for about a year and we’ve tried replacing the RAM,GPU and my SSD but I still have them.Down below is my mini dump fileKERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruption could potentially allow a...
  6. how can i fix my touch pad and my usb ports by my self i am sure its just some thing i did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix my touch pad and my usb ports by my self i am sure its just some thing i did...: my laptop touchpad suddenly stopped working no idea why I tried to search for a solution on Google and tried something but ended up with more problems two of my USB ports don't work now i have only tried my mouse in them and my touch is still not working please someone help...
  7. how can i fix my touch pad and my usb ports by my self i am sure its just some thing i did...

how can i fix my touch pad and my usb ports by my self i am sure its just some thing i did...: my laptop touchpad suddenly stopped working no idea why I tried to search for a solution on Google and tried something but ended up with more problems two of my USB ports don't work now i have only tried my mouse in them and my touch is still not working please someone help...
  8. how can i fix my touch pad and my usb ports by my self i am sure its just some thing i did...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. HP Pavilion stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. I'm not sure how to fix it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. I'm not sure how to fix it....: Today, I noticed that there was an update on my HP Pavilion and decided to go through the update. However, I got stuck in a loop where it'd say "Diagnosing your PC", "Prepairing Automatic repair", followed by an error screen telling me that it failed. Restarting, exiting back...
  10. HP Pavilion stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. I'm not sure how to fix it....

HP Pavilion stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop. I'm not sure how to fix it....: Today, I noticed that there was an update on my HP Pavilion and decided to go through the update. However, I got stuck in a loop where it'd say "Diagnosing your PC", "Prepairing Automatic repair", followed by an error screen telling me that it failed. Restarting, exiting back...