Windows 10: not sure how to fix

Discus and support not sure how to fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Dell Optiplex when trying to save to my desktop this is what i see[ATTACH] how can i fix this just purchased this computer THANK YOU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jan 30, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

not sure how to fix

My Dell Optiplex when trying to save to my desktop this is what i see not sure how to fix 37d2a1d1-7d2b-4c47-b7fd-89b35fab8dea?upload=true.png

how can i fix this

just purchased this computer

THANK YOU

:)

timmaddox, Jan 30, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 30, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 30, 2019
  4. not sure how to fix

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

not sure how to fix

1. not sure how to fix - Similar Threads - sure fix

2. Question: How can I be sure all my Sticky Notes are backed up to my personal Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: How can I be sure all my Sticky Notes are backed up to my personal Microsoft...: This, among many other reasons, is why I'd love an iOS, Android, and Xbox version of the Microsoft Sticky Notes app. One of the most important Sticky Notes I need backed up is the one with my 186 homepages in Mozilla Firefox synced across all of my Windows 10 and macOS...
  3. were having trouble connecting. Make sure your devise is unlocked, and that you accept the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    were having trouble connecting. Make sure your devise is unlocked, and that you accept the...: I am plugging in a SD card and my GoPro hero 6 and getting the same message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-connecting-make-sure-your/7a4a8031-14b3-499b-9447-5c0fe977363b"
  4. Not sure if it can be done.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not sure if it can be done.: Hi. What I'm looking to do might be a bit weird. It;s a re-allocation of the letter Q. I want to press Ctrl-Q and have Win 10 cycle through the programs open at the bottom of the screen. I know you can do this using Windows-TAB but it just doesn't feel right to me....
  5. Not sure if I bought a Lenovo with Windows 10 and got screwed, or if something did not update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not sure if I bought a Lenovo with Windows 10 and got screwed, or if something did not update?: I purchased a refurbished Lenovo on Craigslist, the person had great reviews. Everything was working great, until the past few days, microsoft keeps asking me for my windows 10 license key code, which I have, only it says it is not valid. I emailed the seller and he asssures...
  6. how to know for sure?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to know for sure?: my computer is fully compatible for windows 10? here my current spec Motherboard: Asus TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0 CPU: FX 8350 4.0Ghz RAM: Patriot - Viper 3 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory GPU: MSI Radeon RX 570 GAMING X 4GB Video Card CPU Cooling:be quiet! Dark Rock TF CPU...
  7. We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you...: Hello guys. I have this problem whenever I try to check for updates: "We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to the Internet. Make sure you have a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection and try again." I've since figured out the problem and now it lets me...
  8. registry issues? not sure

registry issues? not sure: ok so I have a brother who sent me this email and is looking for answers. ANY help would be appreciated! I am using Windows 10. I went to registry key: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced I changed the HideIcons value...
  9. Windows 10 1809...how to be sure I've installed the fix.

Windows 10 1809...how to be sure I've installed the fix.: I was one of the "hobbyist seekers" that had downloaded and installed the bits for 1809 before it was yanked due to overlooked quality control issues. In my particular case, I did not run into any of the data-loss scenarios, and the machine has been relatively stable in...
  10. My Windows 10 tablet got modified and I'm not sure how to fix

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 tablet got modified and I'm not sure how to fix: My tablet used to go to the Desktop and when I pressed the Windows key, it would show all the pinned Icons. For some reason now, it only shows the icons and I don't seem to have a desktop. When I press the Windows key, nothing happens. How can I change this back to using the...