Windows 10: Not sure if it can be done.

Discus and support Not sure if it can be done. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. What I'm looking to do might be a bit weird. It;s a re-allocation of the letter Q. I want to press Ctrl-Q and have Win 10 cycle through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ste20man, Apr 12, 2019.

1. ste20man Win User

Not sure if it can be done.

Hi.

What I'm looking to do might be a bit weird.

It;s a re-allocation of the letter Q.

I want to press Ctrl-Q and have Win 10 cycle through the programs open at the bottom of the screen.

I know you can do this using Windows-TAB but it just doesn't feel right to me.

It's a bit awkward for my fingers.

I know there are some kinds of programs that re-assign keys, does anyone know of one that can do this?

I downloaded one but it didn't have total functionality.

Thanks for your time in advance, all the best, ste.

:)

ste20man, Apr 12, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Not sure if it can be done.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Not sure if it can be done.

1. Not sure if it can be done. - Similar Threads - sure done

2. My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening: Recently, my pc has been keep giving the BSOD, i am not sure why it is happening, because i have changed nothing anything recently and it was not happening a few months ago....
  3. My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps giving me the BSOD and i am not sure why this is happening: Recently, my pc has been keep giving the BSOD, i am not sure why it is happening, because i have changed nothing anything recently and it was not happening a few months ago....
  4. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  5. hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...

hi recently i have been getting bsod everytime i open genshin impact im not sure what the...: Everytime it says stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and what failed: HoYokProtect.sys. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-recently-i-have-been-getting-bsod-everytime-i/b2e7d80b-4df5-498c-a904-b4a69e14d1a8
  6. My Pc has a "Critical Process Died" and im not sure how to fix it. I have done so many...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc has a "Critical Process Died" and im not sure how to fix it. I have done so many...: Windows 11"Critical Process Died" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-a-critical-process-died-and-im-not-sure/224a4e56-4a5d-4e21-890c-f0a855aff888
  7. My Pc has a "Critical Process Died" and im not sure how to fix it. I have done so many...

My Pc has a "Critical Process Died" and im not sure how to fix it. I have done so many...: Windows 11"Critical Process Died" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-a-critical-process-died-and-im-not-sure/224a4e56-4a5d-4e21-890c-f0a855aff888
  8. Need to install Windows 10 Pro and make sure I have admin rights when done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to install Windows 10 Pro and make sure I have admin rights when done: I have read alot on the forums about not having admin right on Windows 10. I've done the 4 or 5 suggestions to enable the built-in administrator that are out there with no luck. Resigning to doing a clean reinstall. I see instructions on how to get W10 installed, but need to...
  9. Need to install Windows 10 Pro and make sure I have admin rights when done

Need to install Windows 10 Pro and make sure I have admin rights when done: I have read alot on the forums about not having admin right on Windows 10. I've done the 4 or 5 suggestions to enable the built-in administrator that are out there with no luck. Resigning to doing a clean reinstall. I see instructions on how to get W10 installed, but need to...
  10. Need to install Windows 10 Pro and make sure I have admin rights when done

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security