Windows 10: Not sure if my account was hacked on my laptop

Discus and support Not sure if my account was hacked on my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I turned on my laptop and it started downloading an update. It looks like a hack but not sure. It would not take my password. I changed my password on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaleHuot, Apr 10, 2020.

1. DaleHuot Win User

Not sure if my account was hacked on my laptop

I turned on my laptop and it started downloading an update. It looks like a hack but not sure. It would not take my password. I changed my password on my iphone but it will not accept it on my laptop. Now I cannot get onto the internet or into any apps on my laptop at all.

Moved from Microsoft Teams/ Teams and channels

:)

DaleHuot, Apr 10, 2020
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Not sure if my account was hacked on my laptop

Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Not sure if my account was hacked on my laptop

1. Not sure if my account was hacked on my laptop - Similar Threads - sure account was

2. My Account is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account is hacked: This account was automatically deleted today and my games on the x box were gone. I opened this account back and unfortunately, none of my games are there. Please review this account. If there is any information that needs to be verified, I will verify it. Please help me....
  3. My Account is hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account is hacked: This account was automatically deleted today and my games on the x box were gone. I opened this account back and unfortunately, none of my games are there. Please review this account. If there is any information that needs to be verified, I will verify it. Please help me....
  4. My account was hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was hacked: I lost almost everything when I was hacked including all my emails and all my documents on Word. Despite various experts trying to recover anything, I have lost everything. When I try to log into Microsoft to produce a word documnent, I am being sent round and round in...
  5. My account was hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account was hacked: I lost almost everything when I was hacked including all my emails and all my documents on Word. Despite various experts trying to recover anything, I have lost everything. When I try to log into Microsoft to produce a word documnent, I am being sent round and round in...
  6. My hacked account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hacked account: I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made...
  7. My hacked account

My hacked account: I recently was hacked and the useless microsoft support cant give it back. the hackers have changed the email twice since it was hacked one to rirqpx5c267tn5jh@ rambler.ru and then to rnjsxogus1009 @outlook.com. My accounts security details have stayed the same since i made...
  8. My Account Was Hacked

My Account Was Hacked: Microsoft Please See This So Recently My Microsoft Account Was Hacked The Hacker Changed The Email And Password I Have A Screen Shot Of Microsoft Telling Me My Email Address Was Deleted From The Account Then When I Went To Reset The Password To My Pc To Make Sure No One...
  9. my account hacked

my account hacked: Hello I use Google Translate My Microsoft account has been hacked And the hacker changed the email I can not recover the account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This is my account Now that I want to log in to my account Writes There is no account The hacker...
  10. My account hacked

My account hacked: My account has been hacked for a lot of Money. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-hacked/7552cc1d-e7e2-44e2-962f-ce6a4ba76c36