Windows 10: Not sure if this is a glitch or not.

Discus and support Not sure if this is a glitch or not. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I reset my Microsoft library and it deleted everything I had not sure if it was supposed to do that and I'm wondering if I can get them back.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CoolNameIChose, May 4, 2021.

1. Not sure if this is a glitch or not.

So I reset my Microsoft library and it deleted everything I had not sure if it was supposed to do that and I'm wondering if I can get them back.

:)

CoolNameIChose, May 4, 2021

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 4, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 4, 2021
  4. Not sure if this is a glitch or not.

Minor Upgrade Glitches

My b11102 just upgraded to b14267.

My PC exhibited a couple minor upgrade glitches.
    The glitches this time:
    • No mouse
    • K-Lite had to be reinstalled (after W10 displayed a pop-up about every video extension)
    After a reboot, the mouse has returned and everything else seems to be working OK. Not sure if this is a glitch or not. :)

lehnerus2000, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Not sure if this is a glitch or not.

1. Not sure if this is a glitch or not. - Similar Threads - sure glitch

2. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  3. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  4. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...

My PC has been crashing and rebooting at seemingly random intervals. I'm not sure if...: The key event from the event viewer is as follows The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8056551c340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.: I have never had this screen bug before. Random sites start to glitch and this red bar appears in and out. I am so confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-glitched-and-im-not-sure-what-the/1a84fa4a-ede0-4425-8445-106e5eb91646
  7. My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.

My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.: I have never had this screen bug before. Random sites start to glitch and this red bar appears in and out. I am so confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-glitched-and-im-not-sure-what-the/1a84fa4a-ede0-4425-8445-106e5eb91646
  8. My screen is glitched and I'm not sure what the issue is.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I THINK Microsoft Defender is glitching out, but I'm not sure at all, it might be an actual...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I THINK Microsoft Defender is glitching out, but I'm not sure at all, it might be an actual...: Hello! So, I was trying to download a game from the internet. I opened up the installer and did all that which you normally do. Now, sometime later, Microsoft defender told me I had a virus. I opened the file details and told the program to Remove the threat, but it still...
  10. Lockscreen visual glitch not sure why this happens . I can still login then it goes away...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lockscreen visual glitch not sure why this happens . I can still login then it goes away...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nyc_97_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/inc9uv/lockscreen_visual_glitch_not_sure_why_this/