Windows 10: not sure if this is the right place but here we go

Discus and support not sure if this is the right place but here we go in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my system is: Intel HD Graphics 520 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz 8GB of ram. i have tried to use ragedit to increase my vram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Autrozros, Mar 24, 2021.

1. not sure if this is the right place but here we go

my system is:

Intel HD Graphics 520

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz

8GB of ram.

i have tried to use ragedit to increase my vram to 2048MB because of gaming. however when i restarted the laptop and checked nothing changed. does anyone know why did this happen and how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Autrozros
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Autrozros, Mar 24, 2021

2. Can't Place Rcycle Icon on right Start Menu in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

1. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

2. Are you facing this issue in Local account or Microsoft account?

I would suggest you to follow the steps.

• It sounds like you are right clicking on the Start Screen, not the Desktop.
    • On the Start Screen, there is a Tile named Desktop. Left click that Tile and this will take you to the Desktop.
    • Right click an empty spot on the Desktop and select Personalize in the menu.
    • On the left side of the Personalize box, click Change Desktop Icons.
    • Place a check mark in the Recycle Bin and click Apply/OK.
    • This will place the Recycle Bin icon on your Desktop. Click that icon to open the Recycle Bin.
    You can also provide this article as reference.

Show or hide the Recycle Bin

Please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 24, 2021
  4. not sure if this is the right place but here we go

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

not sure if this is the right place but here we go

1. not sure if this is the right place but here we go - Similar Threads - sure right place

2. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  3. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Here we go then . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I have, two browsers. Google, and Firefox. The problem, is.With either, browser. When I do, a search. It uses, Google. But, I don't want it to.Google, is my favorite browser.But, sometimes. It has trouble, searching.Firefox,...
  4. Here we go then . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer consistently keeps crashing, not sure where to go from here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer consistently keeps crashing, not sure where to go from here: Hello, I'd like to ask for some help with my laptop consistently crashing with BSODs for a week or so now after being unable to solve the problem on my own. Things I have done: - uninstalled and reinstalled my graphics drivers - ran driver updater software in an attempt to...
  6. Not quite sure what's going on here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not quite sure what's going on here: [ATTACH] I load a website, and get about 50 of these in one go, instantly. That entire black border is just popup stacked on popup. How do I stop this from happening altogether? PS - I have clicked 'Yes' and 'View Certificate' and even installed the certificate at points...
  7. Windows 10 Here we go again! Mail Contacts!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Here we go again! Mail Contacts!!: Hi All Forgive me if I am repeating something which has been done to death but..... New computer and new to Windows 10 in last few days. Many hours to iron out tiny little problems. Now I'm trying to get an email contact from an email into People. When I left click on the...
  8. Not sure if this is the right place - Smart (curly) quotes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure if this is the right place - Smart (curly) quotes: So, like I said I’m not sure this is the right place but I thought I’d start here. I’m connecting to a Windows 10 VM via Citrix on an iPad running iPad OS 13.1.1 and I occasionally find need to write short SQL statements. This is almost exclusively done inside of Salesforce...
  9. Here We Go Again! (Update Rollback #4)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Here We Go Again! (Update Rollback #4): I don't expect any solutions because apparently ... "There Isn't Any!" I just needed to B!t¢h! *Mad Yesterday (now, a few days ago) a notice popped up stating that security updates could Not be installed unless the latest version of Windows 10 was installed!...
  10. Place to go here for all the new changes

in Windows 10 Support
    Place to go here for all the new changes: Where on ten can i find all the new changes so i can check to see if it works? thanks 4153