Windows 10: Not sure if this is the right place - Smart (curly) quotes

Discus and support Not sure if this is the right place - Smart (curly) quotes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, like I said I’m not sure this is the right place but I thought I’d start here. I’m connecting to a Windows 10 VM via Citrix on an iPad running iPad... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrownZR, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Not sure if this is the right place - Smart (curly) quotes

So, like I said I’m not sure this is the right place but I thought I’d start here. I’m connecting to a Windows 10 VM via Citrix on an iPad running iPad OS 13.1.1 and I occasionally find need to write short SQL statements. This is almost exclusively done inside of Salesforce Marketing Cloud via Google Chrome. However, when I type a string I am given Curly Quotes, rather than Straight Quotes and I’m unsure if that’s an iOS thing, a Windows thing, or a Citrix thing.

Any ideas?

Example:

I want this: select * from table where flag = 'Y' But I get this: select * from table where flag = ‘Y’

submitted by /u/BrownZR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BrownZR, Nov 1, 2019

2. In car charger non curly

If that is true is the retractable car charger I have a figment of my imagination? Not sure if this is the right place - Smart (curly) quotes ;)

Here's an example of a non-curly corded retractable car charger that may work with a 5800:

Kit Nokia 2 in 1 USB & Car Charger - DC-4 Connection:Amazon.co.uk:Electronics

Others are available and even Nokia used to make one that doubled as an FM transmitter:

Nokia CA-300 FM Transmitter For N95, 6110 Navigator and Other Models.:Amazon.co.uk:Electronics

psychomania---01, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Nov 1, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Not sure if this is the right place - Smart (curly) quotes

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Not sure if this is the right place - Smart (curly) quotes

1. Not sure if this is the right place - Smart (curly) quotes - Similar Threads - sure right place

2. Getting « when using smart quotes in Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting « when using smart quotes in Word: Hi,I get « when I type in " using smart quotes in Word, but when smart quotes are off, or I'm using a different program, it's fine. How do I fix this?Please help.Regards,Al...
  3. Getting « when using smart quotes in Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting « when using smart quotes in Word: Hi,I get « when I type in " using smart quotes in Word, but when smart quotes are off, or I'm using a different program, it's fine. How do I fix this?Please help.Regards,Al...
  4. not sure if this is the right place but here we go

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    not sure if this is the right place but here we go: my system is: Intel HD Graphics 520 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50 GHz 8GB of ram. i have tried to use ragedit to increase my vram to 2048MB because of gaming. however when i restarted the laptop and checked nothing changed. does anyone know why did this...
  5. Unsure if I'm in the right place

Unsure if I'm in the right place: Okay guys (and mods) please bear with me. This week has been absolutely shitty, and today is the cherry on top. Long story short, I can afford internet for the first time in two years, I boot up my pc..... And I can't remember my password. I'm okay with wiping everything,...
  6. Contacting the right place

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Contacting the right place: Ok i was on facebook and found a app with age if empires as its video. I want to know how to contact the right department to get that **** removed the app is called Era Revolution[IMG]...
  7. I hope this is the right place to be

I hope this is the right place to be: I own Halo Wars 2 on Xbox, but when signed into the windows store/Xbox store on my PC it is making me pay to get the game even though I should have access to it. The reason it’s not showing up is because I uninstalled it because the game was glitching out. Now, I can’t re...
  8. Word replacing curly quotes with straight ones not working

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word replacing curly quotes with straight ones not working: This is for Windows version 1909, and Word version 2002. My wife runs, as far as I can tell, the same build of Word as I do - 1257.20242. But the pretty basic Word process to replace curly quotes with smart ones isn't working on her machine and copy of office. That process...
  9. Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.

Not sure this is the best place to put this but yeah.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ozzi905 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e1y9tt/not_sure_this_is_the_best_place_to_put_this_but/
  10. Cannot deactivate autocorrection quotes --> smart quotes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot deactivate autocorrection quotes --> smart quotes: Hello, How to deactivate autocorrection of quotes --> smart quotes in program "Mail" ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-deactivate-autocorrection-quotes-smart/931c0d84-8a8b-4807-80b9-842b05b8f6eb