Windows 10: Not sure if this is Windows issue or Syncback

Discus and support Not sure if this is Windows issue or Syncback in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have posted my issue at another forum on Sunday. no response. But I wanted to know if maybe this is a Windows thing? System is a Windows 10 build... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by AirPower4ever, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Not sure if this is Windows issue or Syncback

I have posted my issue at another forum on Sunday. no response. But I wanted to know if maybe this is a Windows thing? System is a Windows 10 build 20H2, A/V is Norton ISE.

When I try scheduling a schedule for the program profile and click save, Windows throws up a "restart". See pics. not sure if there is a Windows setting that is causing this, but also not sure if it is the program issue. Wondering if anyone here has seen this and if so how can I fix this

Not sure if this is Windows issue or Syncback [​IMG]

Not sure if this is Windows issue or Syncback [​IMG]

Thank you

:)

AirPower4ever, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 18, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Not sure if this is Windows issue or Syncback

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Not sure if this is Windows issue or Syncback

1. Not sure if this is Windows issue or Syncback - Similar Threads - sure issue Syncback

2. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  3. Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure if I am experiencing a OneDrive issue or not.: Hello All,A couple of weeks ago I started using OneDrive for the very first time. Over the past couple of days, I’ve wound up downloading a bunch of beefy files and I have shot over and above my allotted limit of 5 gigs and I choose not to upgrade for more storage at this...
  4. WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD NOT SURE WHAT IS THE ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD NOT SURE WHAT IS THE ISSUE: I cant seem to decipher event logs, which points to the root of the BSOD error that I have been getting for the past few weeks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-violation-bsod-not-sure-what-is-the-issue/c0a83a6c-970f-44bb-a871-86a00581ff98
  5. WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD NOT SURE WHAT IS THE ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD NOT SURE WHAT IS THE ISSUE: I cant seem to decipher event logs, which points to the root of the BSOD error that I have been getting for the past few weeks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watchdog-violation-bsod-not-sure-what-is-the-issue/c0a83a6c-970f-44bb-a871-86a00581ff98
  6. Multiple issues not sure where to start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple issues not sure where to start: So my first issue is every time I turn my computer on it says admin password incorrect prior to me even typing anything in. My bamboo pen that i bought with the computer was working fine until one day it wasnt. It doesnt even register when i attempt to use it. yes i changed...
  7. Any reason to upgrade from SyncBack Free to Pro version?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Any reason to upgrade from SyncBack Free to Pro version?: What is Pro version offering that is worth upgrading from Free? I have seen compare lists, but not sure, what are major differences (being new user). So far, I have found that Free version is not keeping Folder timestamps. 171027
  8. SyncBack requires login but PIn wont work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SyncBack requires login but PIn wont work: Hi I use SyncBack to synchronize my files but to automate it needs a windows login. As I am using PIn to authenticate my windows credentials and login it wont work with either my PIN or my old password, anyone able to help?...
  9. registry issues? not sure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    registry issues? not sure: ok so I have a brother who sent me this email and is looking for answers. ANY help would be appreciated! I am using Windows 10. I went to registry key: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced I changed the HideIcons value...
  10. Avast and SyncBack Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Avast and SyncBack Free: Upgraded to Windows 10 on all of my systems (desktop, laptop, tablet) and have been using Avast Free as my antivirus software. No problem until today (9/16/2015) when Avast reported SyncBack Free as Malware and moved it to quarantine. Downloaded most recent version from...