Windows 10: Not sure what is wrong

Discus and support Not sure what is wrong in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not entirely sure what is wrong with my computer lately, I just know that for the past 5 days now I have been trying to get it to work. Some of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JesseSheffer, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Not sure what is wrong

Not entirely sure what is wrong with my computer lately, I just know that for the past 5 days now I have been trying to get it to work. Some of my games on Steam will not work, even though I have my GPU and windows updated. They start for a few seconds and then closes before even launching. No one on steam can figure it out, so I figure it is a windows problem. I ran the trouble shooter for windows and it repeats the same troubleshooting results, some of my Windows update is corrupted and then I click apply fixes, it does, and I run the troubleshooter again and its the same problem with the same fixes.. Then I restart my computer to see if it helps solidify the results, it does not. Troubleshooter same results.

So now I have run command prompt in ADMIN mode, and I sfc/scannow it stops at 34% then displays this message
    Not sure what is wrong 813fae69-dcc6-400f-982c-dae5052837be?upload=true.jpg

I have looked at the log, but it is extremely long and not sure If should post the entirety of the log. But I will if needed.

Also my computer specs are as follows:
    64 Bit PC
    Intel Core i5 4690 CPU @ 3.50 GHz,
    10 GB RAM

I've also checked my windows defender which is my only antivirus protection on my computer and all my games, and windows all of it is on the acceptance list. Anyone have any idea of what is wrong or how to fix this?

:)

JesseSheffer, Sep 16, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Sep 16, 2018
  4. IggSter Win User

Not sure what is wrong

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Not sure what is wrong

1. Not sure what is wrong - Similar Threads - sure wrong

2. Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...: It has been occurring more and more lately despite all the fixes i have been trying. This is the error:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 116Parameter 1: ffff980369b87010Parameter 2: fffff8028b50f270Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: dOS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  3. Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a Blue Screen Error and not sure what is wrong: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen...: It has been occurring more and more lately despite all the fixes i have been trying. This is the error:Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 116Parameter 1: ffff980369b87010Parameter 2: fffff8028b50f270Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: dOS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product:...
  4. sorry something went wrong we're not sure what happened error message when trying to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sorry something went wrong we're not sure what happened error message when trying to access...: Hi all.I am lost for words at the moment, how can I get past this? This is an issue if I ever need to use the recovery key for my Windows devices.Anyone got any ideas? Been happening for days now! If the category is incorrect I apologise there is no category for this.This...
  5. sorry something went wrong we're not sure what happened error message when trying to access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sorry something went wrong we're not sure what happened error message when trying to access...: Hi all.I am lost for words at the moment, how can I get past this? This is an issue if I ever need to use the recovery key for my Windows devices.Anyone got any ideas? Been happening for days now! If the category is incorrect I apologise there is no category for this.This...
  6. Please make sure that you do not say what's wrong in Naif Batarfi or Omnya Bafarat

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please make sure that you do not say what's wrong in Naif Batarfi or Omnya Bafarat: [If you not, Stay 8445 Al Rabat Home Please make sure that you do not say **** in Naif...
  7. BSOD - BlueScreens since several weeks - not sure whats wrong

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - BlueScreens since several weeks - not sure whats wrong: Hi Everyone, I do have problems since September 2020 on my Windows 10 notebook. I have no a list of 14 Bluescreens and serveral tasks I had done since then. I will try to show the details as good as possible. First 3 BlueScreens occured in September/October => I didn't...
  8. Trying to make a Win10 flashdrive for a clean install, not sure what's going wrong.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to make a Win10 flashdrive for a clean install, not sure what's going wrong.: submitted by /u/meteoritehunter [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hg5mky/trying_to_make_a_win10_flashdrive_for_a_clean/
  9. I can't tell if it's right or wrong, but I'm pretty sure the answer is 18.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't tell if it's right or wrong, but I'm pretty sure the answer is 18.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vamshi_Goud [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtid83/i_cant_tell_if_its_right_or_wrong_but_im_pretty/
  10. I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm confused about this, please help, and I'm not sure what's wrong: [img] My window is maximized, but it won't fill up the entire screen, and I can't put anything at the top of the screen either. I don't know what's wrong, but please help. I don't think that it's showing up in the screen shot, but please help. 84097