Windows 10: Not sure what to call this, how to remove?

Discus and support Not sure what to call this, how to remove? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Okay, so what I'm trying to get rid of is this pop up thing next to the volume bar. It appears whenever I adjust the volume on any site, and it's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by skipcake, Jun 8, 2019.

1. skipcake Win User

Not sure what to call this, how to remove?

Okay, so what I'm trying to get rid of is this pop up thing next to the volume bar. It appears whenever I adjust the volume on any site, and it's a general annoyance. How do I get rid of it?

Not sure what to call this, how to remove? 576b72e2-d725-4f0d-bbe7-388f985d8874?upload=true.png

:)

skipcake, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jun 8, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Not sure what to call this, how to remove? - Similar Threads - sure call remove

2. What next to be sure Hirens completely removed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What next to be sure Hirens completely removed?: 2 days ago, Inserted usb containing several bits of info including a Hirens restore boot. Originally made for a now obsolete desktop. Inserted into laptop to erase info & reuse. Microsoft Defender displayed- unwanted program Hirens detected, increasing fan speed. I deleted...
  3. What next to be sure Hirens completely removed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What next to be sure Hirens completely removed?: 2 days ago, Inserted usb containing several bits of info including a Hirens restore boot. Originally made for a now obsolete desktop. Inserted into laptop to erase info & reuse. Microsoft Defender displayed- unwanted program Hirens detected, increasing fan speed. I deleted...
  4. not sure what called but link for shutting down gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not sure what called but link for shutting down gone: i used to get a row down right side when held mouse from corner up side of link setting devises control panel and at bottom for shutting down restart ect it has gone i have not changed anything but now can not find link to close down shut off how do i get this back up i also...
  5. not sure what called but link for shutting down gone

not sure what called but link for shutting down gone: i used to get a row down right side when held mouse from corner up side of link setting devises control panel and at bottom for shutting down restart ect it has gone i have not changed anything but now can not find link to close down shut off how do i get this back up i also...
  6. Not sure what to call this, alot of things stopped working recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure what to call this, alot of things stopped working recently: Within the last week, so much has stopped working. Windows Defender, Windows Security, Microsoft Store, anything to do with signing in such as word and the sign in within account settings.With defender, anything i try and do to enable it hasnt worked yet. Ive removed any...
  7. Not sure what to call this, alot of things stopped working recently

Not sure what to call this, alot of things stopped working recently: Within the last week, so much has stopped working. Windows Defender, Windows Security, Microsoft Store, anything to do with signing in such as word and the sign in within account settings.With defender, anything i try and do to enable it hasnt worked yet. Ive removed any...
  8. Not sure what to call this, alot of things stopped working recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. not sure what this is?

not sure what this is?: versionCode:3068 versionName:1.7.0 sharedUserLabel:0 device id:F22FA39196261E59ACAB77F109943367470539AE22B3598FA419E1045161D907 packageName:com.audible.application sharedUserId:null RELEASE:4.4.4 SDK:19 BOARD: MSM8926 BRAND:Verizon DEVICE:matisseltevzw...
  10. Removing live tiles (?) Not sure what they're called from Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing live tiles (?) Not sure what they're called from Desktop: I'm transitioning to a PC after using a Macbook Pro for many years. Tonight my desktop starting showing these live tiles (?), I'm not certain what they're called, on the left of my screen. I'd rather not see them and simply see my desktop. It seems like it's also making my...