Windows 10: Not Sure What To Do Anymore - Going To Purchase A New PC

Discus and support Not Sure What To Do Anymore - Going To Purchase A New PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; At this point, I am not even angry anymore. I just don't give a s*** to even react, because it is what it is. I have had this desktop gaming pc for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KnightSky1216, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Not Sure What To Do Anymore - Going To Purchase A New PC

At this point, I am not even angry anymore. I just don't give a s*** to even react, because it is what it is. I have had this desktop gaming pc for almost 3 years and never had am issue until about 3 weeks ago when my system updated. I really don't understand the issue. Why?I've done everything and nothing works. Here is the issue:When my pc went into total meltdown the first time, I managed to fix it with pure luck and Windows went into repair mode and it FIXED THE PROBLEMS. About 3 days ago, my pc went into total meltdown again. I managed to fix it but not fully. 50% of the time, it goes to

:)

KnightSky1216, Jun 24, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Not Sure What To Do Anymore - Going To Purchase A New PC

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Not Sure What To Do Anymore - Going To Purchase A New PC

1. Not Sure What To Do Anymore - Going To Purchase A New PC - Similar Threads - Sure Anymore Going

2. Not sure, whats going on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure, whats going on: So, I think, my gpu is going bad, is just a guess.I have uploaded two mini dump files link. 2 Items Any, help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-whats-going-on/adfa7449-2b96-4a52-baa2-2af15b34913a
  3. Not sure, whats going on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sure, whats going on: So, I think, my gpu is going bad, is just a guess.I have uploaded two mini dump files link. 2 Items Any, help appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-whats-going-on/adfa7449-2b96-4a52-baa2-2af15b34913a
  4. Not sure what's going on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure what's going on: Hello, I'm not sure what's going on. But whenever I start my computer and it gets the the lock screen and I go to put in the password. It will freeze, go to a clack screen then keep freezing and going to a black screen. Sometimes I can get the password in and it unlocks and...
  5. Not sure what's going on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sure what's going on: Hello, I'm not sure what's going on. But whenever I start my computer and it gets the the lock screen and I go to put in the password. It will freeze, go to a clack screen then keep freezing and going to a black screen. Sometimes I can get the password in and it unlocks and...
  6. Not sure what's going on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Not quite sure what's going on here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not quite sure what's going on here: [ATTACH] I load a website, and get about 50 of these in one go, instantly. That entire black border is just popup stacked on popup. How do I stop this from happening altogether? PS - I have clicked 'Yes' and 'View Certificate' and even installed the certificate at points...
  8. Not sure what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure what to do: So mcafee was saying my computer was at risk last night and I didn’t think much of it because I thought it was just trying to get me to buy it but today my computer is working WAY slowing then usual so I don’t really know what to do. Can somebody please tell me what’s going...
  9. not sure what to do next

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    not sure what to do next: I am running windows 10 pro 32 bit on an older Dell Inspiron1545 the version num. is 1809. I was wondering if I could run virtualization on this computer. I was told to download vmware. I have checked there is no virtualization in the Bios, I also checked the cpu and it...
  10. not sure what to do next

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    not sure what to do next: I have an older Dell Inspiron 1545, I bought it used. I downloaded workstation Player, but do not know what to do after I install vmware Workstation player. Will vmware work on my system, I am running Windows 10 pro 32bit on my laptop. I can't go any further until my first...