Windows 10: Not sure where else to post, how can I fix this I highlighted in different colours and I go...

Discus and support Not sure where else to post, how can I fix this I highlighted in different colours and I go... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/harry5761 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/harry5761, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Not sure where else to post, how can I fix this I highlighted in different colours and I go...

/u/harry5761, Jan 25, 2021

2. Text/Highlight Menu Colour

fine its easy follow the steps below :

1:right click on empty space at desktop

2:Go to personalisation

3:see at top right of the screen for "Hight contrast setting"

4:-go to the "selected text" In the list.

5:- click on the right side box among two square box (in your case its already white in color).

6: colour choosing window will open than click at the colour you want to choose.

7:-click on "done "

8:-than save it and give some name to that colour which you have chosen.

its done now your Hight lighted colour in in your hand.

happy to help you. Not sure where else to post, how can I fix this I highlighted in different colours and I go... :)

vanshitavanshita, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Text/Highlight Menu Colour

Sorry no I'm not, just want to know if its possible to change the highlighted area from the white colour to a light blue colour

TimmTurner1, Jan 25, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Not sure where else to post, how can I fix this I highlighted in different colours and I go...

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Not sure where else to post, how can I fix this I highlighted in different colours and I go...

1. Not sure where else to post, how can I fix this I highlighted in different colours and I go... - Similar Threads - sure where else

2. Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?: I can't seem to find the correct place for those questions.Thanks,Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-post-questions-for-visual-studio/66575a75-e83a-4fcb-9aba-5a342da3f8db
  3. Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I post questions for Visual Studio?: I can't seem to find the correct place for those questions.Thanks,Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-post-questions-for-visual-studio/66575a75-e83a-4fcb-9aba-5a342da3f8db
  4. How can i see search highlights?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i see search highlights?: When I updated my PC to windows 11 the search highlights disappeared, how can I see them again?I already verified that the show search highlights option was turned on...
  5. How can i see search highlights?

How can i see search highlights?: When I updated my PC to windows 11 the search highlights disappeared, how can I see them again?I already verified that the show search highlights option was turned on...
  6. Product idea: VR Headset I dont know where else to post this, sorry

Product idea: VR Headset I dont know where else to post this, sorry: Sorry, i dont know where else to post this, so i am posting it here.EDIT: SORRY, I MEANT VR FOR COMPUTERS, like Windows 11 pc, NOT PHONESIn video games, VR Virtual Reality is the next big thing, and that requires VR Headsets and controllers. I would like to see Microsoft...
  7. How do I fix my screen being black with a square of different colours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my screen being black with a square of different colours: While I was trying to fix my desktop display to show the icons of the applicatios I wanted to go on for a coulpe of days, I tried using safe mode to troubleshoot and my screen kept flashing form grey to black over and over again and stopped on a black screen with square near...
  8. How do I fix my screen being black with a square of different colours

How do I fix my screen being black with a square of different colours: While I was trying to fix my desktop display to show the icons of the applicatios I wanted to go on for a coulpe of days, I tried using safe mode to troubleshoot and my screen kept flashing form grey to black over and over again and stopped on a black screen with square near...
  9. Not sure where to post this, but I have some questions about hard drives/OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure where to post this, but I have some questions about hard drives/OS: I have a win 10 pc, and my friend just gave me a 500gb hard drive from his older windows vista pc. If I put that in my D: drive, how would that work? And how would I be able to wipe that drive clean for my use? submitted by /u/MediocoreRedstoner [link] [comments]...
  10. Can I force Windows to choose a different colour....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I force Windows to choose a different colour....: Is there a way that I can force Windows to choose a different colour from my wallpaper when I choose "Automatically pick an accent colour from my background"? Thanks! 131666