Windows 10: Not sure where to post. I have to remove device and re-add Bluetooth Oontz Angle speaker...

Discus and support Not sure where to post. I have to remove device and re-add Bluetooth Oontz Angle speaker... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hopefully someone here is able to help me with this or could redirect me to where I should ask. I used to just turn the speaker on and it would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/schnooklol, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Not sure where to post. I have to remove device and re-add Bluetooth Oontz Angle speaker...

Hopefully someone here is able to help me with this or could redirect me to where I should ask.

I used to just turn the speaker on and it would connect and start playing sound. It's still always paired but I have to remove it and re-add it to make it work. Any suggestions? It's driving me nuts having to go through this almost every day!

Thank you! Not sure where to post. I have to remove device and re-add Bluetooth Oontz Angle speaker... :)

submitted by /u/schnooklol
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/schnooklol, Jan 13, 2021
  2. arlene6 Win User

Bluetooth OontZ earbudz skip

Win 10 Lenovo lap top. 64 bit 1803 edition, 4 GB Memory.

The earbuds pair connect and play but there is this annoying skip that randomly happens. Same thing happens with a OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth speaker. Sometimes they will work great for 10 or 12 minutes and then a skip will occur every once in a while. Sometimes
    after 2 or 3 3minutes sometime more frequently.

Win 10 is updated

Bluetooth Driver is updated

Ran Bluetooth troubleshooter

These ear buds and speaker work flawlessly on my iPhone

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated

arlene6, Jan 13, 2021
  3. My Bluetooth device is enabled and shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

I followed these steps, as well as the ones listed here: Bluetooth headphones are paired but don't autoconnect anymore

My bluetooth speaker is paired, but I still have to manually connect it each time I want to use it.

1. Computer: Dell Inspiron 3670

2. Device: Oontz Angle 3 8A3 (driver uninstalled and reinstalled today, so although I'm not sure how to determine the driver version, it's the most current one)

artemis6019, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Not sure where to post. I have to remove device and re-add Bluetooth Oontz Angle speaker...

bluetooth issues

I have an Oontz Angle 3 that was paired with my Dell laptop at one time but it will not pair now. I tried removing the speaker in Devices but it won't delete. I've rebooted several times, followed several suggestions and fixes but nothing is helping.

Marsha0622, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Not sure where to post. I have to remove device and re-add Bluetooth Oontz Angle speaker...

1. Not sure where to post. I have to remove device and re-add Bluetooth Oontz Angle speaker... - Similar Threads - sure where post

2. How do I re-add a device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I re-add a device: In Windows 11 I removed an input device from the Settings App Bluetooth & Devices > Devices. Now when I plug the device back in it isn't detected. How do I get Windows to recognise the device?...
  3. How do I re-add a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I re-add a device: In Windows 11 I removed an input device from the Settings App Bluetooth & Devices > Devices. Now when I plug the device back in it isn't detected. How do I get Windows to recognise the device?...
  4. Bluetooth Add a device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Add a device: Hello,I need help with my computer. I am trying to connect my xbox controller to my laptop which has bluetooth however when I open settings and go to bluetooth and press add a device, nothing is showing up. I tried to find fixes online. I tried to do win + a to see if it...
  5. A removed bluetooth device wont readd. A removal & re-add of the offending device normally...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A removed bluetooth device wont readd. A removal & re-add of the offending device normally...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ch0pper189 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ld9jjd/a_removed_bluetooth_device_wont_readd_a_removal/
  6. Not sure where to post this, but I have some questions about hard drives/OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure where to post this, but I have some questions about hard drives/OS: I have a win 10 pc, and my friend just gave me a 500gb hard drive from his older windows vista pc. If I put that in my D: drive, how would that work? And how would I be able to wipe that drive clean for my use? submitted by /u/MediocoreRedstoner [link] [comments]...
  7. add bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    add bluetooth devices: add bluetooth devices like ipods to a Acer laptop how can I do that is it possible to add a device to listen to audio apple ipods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-bluetooth-devices/a3ac961f-d2d2-43a3-a0c8-d6ac76ef5ba5
  8. Have to keep re-pairing bluetooth devices

Have to keep re-pairing bluetooth devices: Hey guys, I would appreciate getting some help on this. After this last Windows update that messed up with the bluetooth functionality and this last one that tried to fix it I have to forget my devices and pair them again every single time I want to use them. I have already...
  9. Can't download Minecraft because no devices, remove device to re-add, but can't re-add

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft because no devices, remove device to re-add, but can't re-add: My laptop and Xbox One were listed as devices, but it kept saying I didn't have any devices. I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and played it fine, but had to do a reset on my laptop due to a separate issue. I tried to redownload Minecraft, but it said I didn't have any...
  10. Bluetooth OontZ earbudz skip

Bluetooth OontZ earbudz skip: Win 10 Lenovo lap top. 64 bit 1803 edition, 4 GB Memory. The earbuds pair connect and play but there is this annoying skip that randomly happens. Same thing happens with a OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth speaker. Sometimes they will work great for 10 or 12 minutes and then a skip...