Windows 10: Not sure why a cmd screens pops up and leaves like that, doesn’t occur on other accounts

Discus and support Not sure why a cmd screens pops up and leaves like that, doesn’t occur on other accounts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/quansq [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwz0ru/not_sure_why_a_cmd_screens_pops_up_and_leaves/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/quansq, Jun 5, 2020.

1. /u/quansq Win User

Not sure why a cmd screens pops up and leaves like that, doesn’t occur on other accounts

/u/quansq, Jun 5, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Not sure why a cmd screens pops up and leaves like that, doesn’t occur on other accounts [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Not sure why a cmd screens pops up and leaves like that, doesn’t occur on other accounts

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Not sure why a cmd screens pops up and leaves like that, doesn’t occur on other accounts

1. Not sure why a cmd screens pops up and leaves like that, doesn’t occur on other accounts - Similar Threads - sure why cmd

2. Cmd pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cmd pop up: Hi, This is Nishant on this side. I am facing an issue regarding the cmd pop-up. As I plug in my power cable to my laptop the cmd pop-ups and disappears immediately and this is happening for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Is there any kind of virus or malware making this problem or...
  3. A cmd screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd screen keeps popping up: There is a cmd screen which keeps popping up on my Windows 10 and on the title bar of the cmd screen is written C: \Users\Shaurya Garg\App data\Roaming\avutuut...
  4. A cmd like pops up in my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd like pops up in my laptop screen: Here is small window pops up in my laptop screen. Can someone help me with my issue. I would appreciate it. It appears so fast and immediately disappear. I've run malwarebytes and scan for possible malwares but nothing happens. It keeps popping every minute and minimize my...
  5. blank CMD screen pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    blank CMD screen pop up: hi, there's always a one time blank CMD screen pop up whenever I use my laptop. is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/blank-cmd-screen-pop-up/c524ae6b-416d-4bc7-adff-aa3319a152c5
  6. Cmd pop up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cmd pop up: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This pop up appears after fresh install and reboot should I be worried? I don't know what the command line is in the 2nd cmd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmd-pop-up/d24ee170-f6c4-46fa-9ddc-a07e2373477b
  7. CMD pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD pop up: Just recently CMD has popped up at start up. Flashes on for a few seconds, no message, its blank. I have tried all the suggestions on line, even stopping Microsoft services that seems to work but gets rid of on screen caps indication. Running Windows 10 on a Acer laptop....
  8. file,pop up, not sure

file,pop up, not sure: This box not even sure what to call it. it keeps popping up how do I get rid of it ? I can't paste it in here don't know why .Does anyone know what it is? Inside the box top corner it says...
  9. CMD screen pop-ups

CMD screen pop-ups: Whenever I start my pc, as soon as I enter the desktop, I recieve a pop-up CMD black screen and right after it, another pop-up(white coloured) appears. This 2nd pop-up says: Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\(pc name)\appData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\deecgivf\sgsusbvv.exe'....
  10. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page": I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636