Windows 10: Not sure why this is happening

Discus and support Not sure why this is happening in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I'm not too sure why this is happening. Everytime i click something, it rapidly scrolls up and I can't make it stop. Is there a reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bbob563, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Not sure why this is happening

/u/Bbob563, Feb 28, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 28, 2021
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Not sure why this is happening

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Not sure why this is happening

1. Not sure why this is happening - Similar Threads - sure why happening

2. Not sure, why this is happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure, why this is happening?: My computer, is running Windows 10.I had to, reformat my computer. After I, restored everything. There is, a problem.When I click, on a music file. I cannot get it to go, full screen? When I click on the box, to expand it full screen. Nothing happens? How can I, change the...
  3. Not sure, why this is happening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sure, why this is happening?: My computer, is running Windows 10.I had to, reformat my computer. After I, restored everything. There is, a problem.When I click, on a music file. I cannot get it to go, full screen? When I click on the box, to expand it full screen. Nothing happens? How can I, change the...
  4. Not sure, why this is happening?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Not sure why

Not sure why: Why do I startup in selective startup when I tell it under the Boot config to Normal startup? Is there a setting in BIOS that I need to change? or I'm I am missing some DLLs My computer works fine under selective so maybe I should just leave it alone. I hear that MS is taking...
  6. Not sure why

Not sure why: Why do I startup in selective startup when I tell it under the Boot config to Normal startup? Is there a setting in BIOS that I need to change? or I'm I am missing some DLLs My computer works fine under selective so maybe I should just leave it alone. I hear that MS is taking...
  7. Not sure what happened . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure what happened . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.I'm having a problem, doing a screen print.I press on shift, windows key, S.And, usually. I got four, different options.Of how to get, a a screen print.But, for some reason. It doesn't, work anymore?So I've decided, to use the...
  8. Not sure what happened . . .

Not sure what happened . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.I'm having a problem, doing a screen print.I press on shift, windows key, S.And, usually. I got four, different options.Of how to get, a a screen print.But, for some reason. It doesn't, work anymore?So I've decided, to use the...
  9. Not sure what happened . . .

10. Blue Screen keeps happening, not sure why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen keeps happening, not sure why: Every so often usually between 20-50 minutes apart my computer will bluescreen and say something like "your device ran into a problem and needed to restart". It doesn't happen every time I use my computer, but when it does happen it will usually happen multiple times within...