Windows 10: Not sure why

Discus and support Not sure why in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why do I startup in selective startup when I tell it under the Boot config to Normal startup? Is there a setting in BIOS that I need to change? or I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElizabethCecil, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Not sure why

Why do I startup in selective startup when I tell it under the Boot config to Normal startup? Is there a setting in BIOS that I need to change? or I'm I am missing some DLLs My computer works fine under selective so maybe I should just leave it alone. I hear that MS is taking over Blizzard and making wow Xbox if true I hope not, I don't have an Xbox nor do I plan on getting one

:)

ElizabethCecil, Jan 19, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 19, 2022
  3. Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Not sure why

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Not sure why

1. Not sure why - Similar Threads - sure why

2. Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...: My laptop has been crashing with a blue screen everytime I turn it on, iv managed to get it to safe mode but I need the password to wipe the laptop...
  3. Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...: My laptop has been crashing with a blue screen everytime I turn it on, iv managed to get it to safe mode but I need the password to wipe the laptop...
  4. Why is forgotten password wizard asking me for my password? I don't know it, im petty sure...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. keep getting blue screens lately not sure why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keep getting blue screens lately not sure why: This is what the error is saying when I search for it in the event viewer, not sure what other info is needed but can provide it if needed thanks!0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffc701e6f2ee70, 0x000000008b48003c, 0xfffff8023c84fbde...
  6. keep getting blue screens lately not sure why

keep getting blue screens lately not sure why: This is what the error is saying when I search for it in the event viewer, not sure what other info is needed but can provide it if needed thanks!0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffc701e6f2ee70, 0x000000008b48003c, 0xfffff8023c84fbde...
  7. keep getting blue screens lately not sure why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I am running windows 11, I am not sure as to why on the bottom left of my Edge browser it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am running windows 11, I am not sure as to why on the bottom left of my Edge browser it...: I am running windows 11, I am not sure as to why on the bottom left of my Edge browser it always says "waiting on cache" which is making my browser take such a long time to load....
  9. I am running windows 11, I am not sure as to why on the bottom left of my Edge browser it...

I am running windows 11, I am not sure as to why on the bottom left of my Edge browser it...: I am running windows 11, I am not sure as to why on the bottom left of my Edge browser it always says "waiting on cache" which is making my browser take such a long time to load....
  10. Gettin random BlueScreens, not sure why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gettin random BlueScreens, not sure why: Hi, I'm getting random BSODs when ever I'm playing video games, and I have some dump files I'd like to post. If somebody could please analyze them and let me know exactly what is causing this, that would be seriously appreciated. Generated them form V2, I also have a regular...