Windows 10: Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here

Discus and support Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey :) Pretty cool looking site here. My Windows 10 Version: Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 449) I hope I posted this in the correct spot. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bocephus, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Bocephus Win User

Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here

Hey Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here :)

Pretty cool looking site here.

My Windows 10 Version:

Version 1903 (OS Build 18362. 449)

I hope I posted this in the correct spot. My apologies for leaving out some of the info about my computer when registering, but I simply don't know what half of it means. I filled out everything I could. Upon until about a month ago I owned an HP All-In-One desktop. With that PC I used my Bluetooth settings to pair my Bose wireless headphones, and all was right. Sounded great.

The PC I have now is also a desktop but not an All-In-One. Anyway, I went to create a new playlist on Youtube, but during the process, I noticed that the audio and a bit of the video were nowhere near as good as they were with my last PC. I have absolutely no idea why this happening. I googled the issue and tried some things like right clicking on my sound icon in the system tray and other stuff. A lot of it I didn't understand. I know a little about stuff, but some of the solutions offered, were foreign to me, and I didn't want to risk making things worse by trying them.

I did check for updates for Microsoft and on my HP Support Assistant, but neither helped. I have no idea if I have the latest drivers and stuff. One suggestion I tried was enabling flash player in Chrome, but still didn't get anywhere. Firefox isn't much better. (I have both Chrome and Firefox installed.)

I really don't know what to do here. I think I recall reading something saying to uninstall and reinstall the Youtube app, but I didn't even know that was possible. It sounds drastic to me. I know that you all are very busy and that my issues are no more important than anyone else's here, but if you can help me however little, I'd be very grateful. Below is a screenshot of my installed programs. Maybe I'm missing something that should be installed maybe?

Thank you.

Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here [​IMG]

:)

Bocephus, Nov 6, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

I'm having trouble with Macrium Reflect tutorial.

Strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos on Macrium and follow them step by step, making sure they are current.

Also make sure you have the manual to hand, and use the extensive help provided with the product.

dalchina, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here

Youtube videos giving me a black screen

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with YouTube, I will certainly help you.

• Is this issue confined to YouTube app or YouTube on any browser?

I suggest you to contact YouTube Support for further assistance.
    YouTube Help

Hope this information helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here

1. Not The Same Youtube I Remember-Not Sure What To Do Here - Similar Threads - Same Youtube Remember

2. what did I do wrong here?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what did I do wrong here?: I bought a new laptop which has it's own built in wifi connection obviously and speakers and mouse pad and that stuff because it's a laptop but without a software, tried to download windows from flash usb and iso file didn't buy one, I use a digital license but it doesn't...
  3. What do I do from here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do from here?: I have an Asus GL552VX that runs Windows 10 Home Single Language, with BIOS date of 08-Dec-2015. However, halfway through it's life, I have sent the machine to a workshop that apparently seemed to have tampered with my original genuine Windows as the Original Install Date...
  4. What do I do from here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do I do from here?: I have an Asus GL552VX that runs Windows 10 Home Single Language, with BIOS date of 08-Dec-2015. However, halfway through it's life, I have sent the machine to a workshop that apparently seemed to have tampered with my original genuine Windows as the Original Install Date...
  5. What do I do from here?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Is this new I don’t remember this being here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this new I don’t remember this being here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pro-gamer12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jy4oyi/is_this_new_i_dont_remember_this_being_here/
  7. Not quite sure what's going on here

Not quite sure what's going on here: [ATTACH] I load a website, and get about 50 of these in one go, instantly. That entire black border is just popup stacked on popup. How do I stop this from happening altogether? PS - I have clicked 'Yes' and 'View Certificate' and even installed the certificate at points...
  8. Not sure what to do

Not sure what to do: So mcafee was saying my computer was at risk last night and I didn’t think much of it because I thought it was just trying to get me to buy it but today my computer is working WAY slowing then usual so I don’t really know what to do. Can somebody please tell me what’s going...
  9. not sure what to do next

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    not sure what to do next: I am running windows 10 pro 32 bit on an older Dell Inspiron1545 the version num. is 1809. I was wondering if I could run virtualization on this computer. I was told to download vmware. I have checked there is no virtualization in the Bios, I also checked the cpu and it...
  10. not sure what to do next

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    not sure what to do next: I have an older Dell Inspiron 1545, I bought it used. I downloaded workstation Player, but do not know what to do after I install vmware Workstation player. Will vmware work on my system, I am running Windows 10 pro 32bit on my laptop. I can't go any further until my first...