Windows 10: Not understanding much.... don't know if the person was ever successful either

Discus and support Not understanding much.... don't know if the person was ever successful either in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have read the few posts on this topic and - need a little more beginner context. My usb disk cannot complete the format error. Somewhere it told me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mdscott, Aug 19, 2022.

1. mdscott Win User

Not understanding much.... don't know if the person was ever successful either

I have read the few posts on this topic and - need a little more beginner context. My usb disk cannot complete the format error. Somewhere it told me to check to see if it is a read only disk. I asked it but it didn'r have much to say.I suspect from the source I acquired it read only was a good possibilty. so now talk to me like a 4 year old and explain how to get around this or should i throw it away...Thanks for your help

:)

mdscott, Aug 19, 2022

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 20, 2022
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Aug 20, 2022
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Not understanding much.... don't know if the person was ever successful either - Similar Threads - understanding much don't

2. Upload Failed - Server storage quota exceeded. I don't understand and don't know how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Failed - Server storage quota exceeded. I don't understand and don't know how to...: I received this message. Upload Failed - Server storage quota exceeded. I don't understand and don't know how to respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upload-failed-server-storage-quota-exceeded-i-dont/003e25aa-2100-4521-88d0-08284d400937
  3. Trying to Understand this person's thread

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to Understand this person's thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-family-and-other-people-in-account/27568e93-827a-4acc-a13f-24238f8951f9In the above thread, is the original poster is saying that his family and other people disappears in account settingsDoes he mean that his...
  4. Trying to Understand this person's thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Understand this person's thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-family-and-other-people-in-account/27568e93-827a-4acc-a13f-24238f8951f9In the above thread, is the original poster is saying that his family and other people disappears in account settingsDoes he mean that his...
  5. Trying to Understand this person's thread

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Just Don't Know Either Way?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just Don't Know Either Way?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I may of wrongly accused and fully blamed the either installed W.D./M.D. antivirus and apologise if this antivirus was indeed innocent until proven guilty?.I don't know how effective this antivirus really is?,after finding in various websites...
  7. Not understanding much.... don't know if the person was ever successful either

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not understanding much.... don't know if the person was ever successful either: I have read the few posts on this topic and - need a little more beginner context. My usb disk cannot complete the format error. Somewhere it told me to check to see if it is a read only disk. I asked it but it didn'r have much to say.I suspect from the source I acquired it...
  8. Not understanding much.... don't know if the person was ever successful either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not understanding much.... don't know if the person was ever successful either: I have read the few posts on this topic and - need a little more beginner context. My usb disk cannot complete the format error. Somewhere it told me to check to see if it is a read only disk. I asked it but it didn'r have much to say.I suspect from the source I acquired it...
  9. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't understand this . . .: Lately I've been having trouble, staying on the internet?When I turn it on, from being completely off.It says no internet. I have a Wi-Fi code, to get online.So I go look, for available Networks. Then I'm connected.My computer's a Dell laptop, running Windows 10.I had my...
  10. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't understand this . . .: This a little, off subject. I do get to this Forum, on a computer, running Windows 10 That, should count, I guess? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. I live near Kansas City. I watched Superbowl 54, live. The link below, will show you almost the whole game. But, the strangest...