Windows 10: Not Updating to Latest Version

Discus and support Not Updating to Latest Version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by andyouf, Nov 3, 2019.

1. andyouf Win User

Not Updating to Latest Version

Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again?

:)

andyouf, Nov 3, 2019
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Not Updating to Latest Version [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Not Updating to Latest Version cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Nov 3, 2019
  3. kado897 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Not Updating to Latest Version - Similar Threads - Updating Latest Version

2. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  3. Minecraft wont update latest version.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft wont update latest version.: When i try to update minecraft's latest version 1.19.1, it sends me this message. what to do?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-update-latest-version/9e694e14-8dd6-40ec-bbb2-cc8c89caeacf
  4. Can't update to the latest update version 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update to the latest update version 21H2: Everytime I shut down my laptop or restart it, the laptop starts the updating process. Everything seems fine, then the screen just says 'We couldn't complete the updates' and gets stuck on that screen for a while, then the laptop starts normally. The laptop never updates, and...
  5. Can't update to the latest update version 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to the latest update version 21H2: Everytime I shut down my laptop or restart it, the laptop starts the updating process. Everything seems fine, then the screen just says 'We couldn't complete the updates' and gets stuck on that screen for a while, then the laptop starts normally. The laptop never updates, and...
  6. Should I update to a latest version

Should I update to a latest version: Hello, I have 4 GB ddr3 ram, intel core i5 3rd gen processor with intel hd graphics card. I run windows version 1511 and it runs good and fast in my computer and now i am thinking of switching to the latest version 20H2. So after updating will it turn my pc slow or it...
  7. Latest Version Win10 Update

Latest Version Win10 Update: This a.m. I was asked to begin loading the latest update on Win10. I clicked to begin the up date. That was just about 8 hours ago. It's still just little wheel spinning merrily on my screen. Can I interrupt the process and start again? Must I wait as long as it takes?...
  8. Windows Update not updating laptop to latest versions

Windows Update not updating laptop to latest versions: Hi My work laptop is still on Win10 1803. I have not received either upgrade options to 1809 or now 1903 in Windows Update. I don't have Admin access so I can't do a manual update with the upgrade tool. Can anyone advise as if there is anything I can do to get the...
  9. Firefox won't update to latest version

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox won't update to latest version: I opened Firefox today and it said there was an update (64.0.2). I ran the update and clicked restart and it acts like it's installing the update but then when I click "about Firefox" it still says I need to restart to update Firefox. This just keeps happening. It doesn't...
  10. Latest version

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest version: How can I tell if I have always got the latest version of Windows 10 on my pc please? If I have automatic updates switched on, is the latest version automatically updated along with other security updates. Many thanks. 89529