Windows 10: Not uploading documents to OneDrive?

Discus and support Not uploading documents to OneDrive? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just signed up for OneDrive, but only wanted to upload individual OneDrive notebooks. But now all documents, pictures and videos were automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DerCouchpotato, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Not uploading documents to OneDrive?

I just signed up for OneDrive, but only wanted to upload individual OneDrive notebooks. But now all documents, pictures and videos were automatically uploaded to the cloud. If I remove these folders in the OneDrive settings under "Select Folder", they are no longer visible on the PC. It seems like everything is in the cloud and I can only set whether the data is linked to the PC or is exclusively in the cloud. How can I set that the folders are only stored on the PC and are not synchronized with OneDrive?

:)

DerCouchpotato, Jul 10, 2020

2. uploading documents

I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my documents. I have tried dragging it but it doesn't work. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I am on an acer
    swift 3 laptop. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Kathleen13, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Not uploading documents to OneDrive?

Uploading completed document to website: received error code 30

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

Before we proceed, please answer the following questions to help you.

• Which browser are you using to upload the document?
    • Does this issue occur while using MS Edge or Internet Explorer?

I suggest you to clear the cache and cookies and check if the issue persist.

Open the browser and press Ctrl + Shift + Delete. After deleting the cache and cookies, try to upload the document again.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Not uploading documents to OneDrive?

1. Not uploading documents to OneDrive? - Similar Threads - uploading documents OneDrive

2. Onedrive upload status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive upload status: In the Onedrive tray, when uploading files I see each item uploading with messages like: "uploading 0.0KB of 2.5MB 64.1KB"Wondering what is the 64.1KB referring to?These are photos that have had some metadata altered, so am thinking it might be the "changes" that are...
  3. Uploading to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading to OneDrive: This is an amazing service you all provide without financial reward knowing what Microsoft would be like and I am sure I can say on behalf of many...thank you.I just have a quick question here that would baffle me for too long and then probably will not resolve anyway. Where...
  4. Uploading to OneDrive

Uploading to OneDrive: This is an amazing service you all provide without financial reward knowing what Microsoft would be like and I am sure I can say on behalf of many...thank you.I just have a quick question here that would baffle me for too long and then probably will not resolve anyway. Where...
  5. onedrive repeats upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive repeats upload: OneDrive repeats uploading the same file over and over. Completes, then starts all over again. Does not stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-repeats-upload/e416c818-55f4-45f6-a14a-a38d51707495
  6. Onedrive uploading slowly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive uploading slowly: Hi,I've just purchased my office 365 licence and trying to upload my data to onedriveBut, the rate of upload is about a tenth of my upload bandwidthThe problems was not present when I was using Onedrive for business through work accountAlso, the problem is not affecting any...
  7. Onedrive Uploads

Onedrive Uploads: I'm playing fortnite and onedrive keeps trying to upload the files to the cloud and i dont want that to happen! i want the files to stay on the laptop. how do i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-uploads/343c2409-9118-4692-9942-f1cc640d54e6
  8. uploading to OneDrive

uploading to OneDrive: I was uploading a very large file onto OneDrive I only had the free version. It stopped uploading as I was out of space. On a different device I upgraded & paid for one of the premium packages. The device I was uploading on did not detect the upgrade. I logged out and...
  9. uploading documents

uploading documents: I am trying to upload a document and post it onto a link I have been sent. Every time I click on the document stored in the cloud it uploads all my documents. I have tried dragging it but it doesn't work. I am unsure what I am doing wrong. I am on an acer swift 3 laptop. Any...
  10. Onedrive Uploading?

Onedrive Uploading?: How do I know what files are being uploaded to my Onedrive as I seem to have a huge amount of them being uploaded if I look at my icon? [img] However if I look at what I think my setting should be they look like this. [img] Now if I look at the properties of...