Windows 10: NOT USING SCALING can we have large pinned icons in the TASK BAR please

Discus and support NOT USING SCALING can we have large pinned icons in the TASK BAR please in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; *cant send feedback to cortana at the moment Basically as the title reads I just want to make my pinned programs on the taskbar ~25% larger and YES i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mobser, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Mobser Win User

NOT USING SCALING can we have large pinned icons in the TASK BAR please

*cant send feedback to cortana at the moment

Basically as the title reads I just want to make my pinned programs on the taskbar ~25% larger and YES i have unchecked the small icons thing in settings they're as big as I can make them. I don't want to use scaling because it also increases the size to all my fonts and other applications which impacts my productivity. Is there anyway i can tweak this somehow without 3rd party software?

:)

Mobser, Apr 28, 2019
  2. KomouPoji Win User

Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar. Cannot make it “stick” to the taskbar

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• When you say “Trying to move desktop icon to the task bar”, you mean pin the excel workbook to the task bar?
    • what exactly when you try to stick the excel file to the taskbar?
    If you are trying to pin the excel workbook to the taskbar.

Follow the steps below.

• Click on the start menu, select the icon and right-click on the icon.

• From the list, select pin it to taskbar or pin it to start.
    Also, you can drag the icon from the desktop and drop on the task bar.

I hope the information is helpful and if the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Mikky_888 Win User
    how to successfully pin files to the task bar

I use to be able to drag and drop files onto the task bar and they would reside withing the file list for that program. Since the recent upgrade it appears that I am not able to pin a file to the program on the task bar. Suggestions?

Mikky_888, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Disappearing task bar icons

Hi,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask what are the updates that have been installed in your computer? Can you provide us a sample screenshot of the issue?

To view your update history, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings and then click
      Update & security.
    • Under Windows Update, click Advanced options.
    • Under ADVANCED OPTIONS, click View your update history.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

1. NOT USING SCALING can we have large pinned icons in the TASK BAR please - Similar Threads - USING SCALING large

2. Task bar icons have stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar icons have stopped working: Tuesday, October 24, 20236:15 PM ESTWhen I booted up my computer this morning and clicked on the task bar icon for my email Thunderbird a small window popped up saying, "Can't open this item.It might have been moved, renamed, or deleted.Do you want to remove this item? -...
  3. Task bar icons have stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar icons have stopped working: Tuesday, October 24, 20236:15 PM ESTWhen I booted up my computer this morning and clicked on the task bar icon for my email Thunderbird a small window popped up saying, "Can't open this item.It might have been moved, renamed, or deleted.Do you want to remove this item? -...
  4. Folder icon scale large after restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder icon scale large after restarting: Not sure how I got this but after restarting my windows 11, the folder scale became larger. Along with the popups that are strangely large. I am connecting it to an external display on a 34 inch monitor. For comparison, heres task manager scale and the folder scale. Any ideas...
  5. Folder icon scale large after restarting

Folder icon scale large after restarting: Not sure how I got this but after restarting my windows 11, the folder scale became larger. Along with the popups that are strangely large. I am connecting it to an external display on a 34 inch monitor. For comparison, heres task manager scale and the folder scale. Any ideas...
  6. Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?: I have a second monitor set up, and for some reason the task bar suddenly has a large gap underneath the app icons. On my primary monitor, the gap is not there.If I make the second monitor primary, the gap goes away, it doesn't show on either monitor. As soon as I switch it...
  7. Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?

Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?: I have a second monitor set up, and for some reason the task bar suddenly has a large gap underneath the app icons. On my primary monitor, the gap is not there.If I make the second monitor primary, the gap goes away, it doesn't show on either monitor. As soon as I switch it...
  8. pin an icon shortcut into the task bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    pin an icon shortcut into the task bar?: How do I pin an icon shortcut into the task bar? the onscreen instructions do not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-an-icon-shortcut-into-the-task-bar/2234bfb6-c1d5-4c5d-b851-4b62ef5612a1
  9. some task bar icons have no graphic

some task bar icons have no graphic: I'm running current W10 on a new PC A handful of apps, when running and appearing on the task bar and anytime if pinned, are there, but are a black hole with no graphic. In particular, Edge and Settings. Anything I can do?...
  10. pinning Yahoo mail icon to task bar?

pinning Yahoo mail icon to task bar?: How do I pin a Yahoo mail icon on the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/pinning-yahoo-mail-icon-to-task-bar/7191fe7f-aed8-49d8-9088-9d0fa86e9ca0