Windows 10: Not very Happy gaming with Master Chief Collection On PC.

Discus and support Not very Happy gaming with Master Chief Collection On PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; trying to follow-up from this post to answers.microsoft.com. So question being, is there a fix for this? Kenixan Created on February 10, 2020 can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TyBaron, May 16, 2020.

1. TyBaron Win User

Not very Happy gaming with Master Chief Collection On PC.

trying to follow-up from this post to answers.microsoft.com.

So question being, is there a fix for this?

Kenixan Created on February 10, 2020
    can't install Halo master chief collection on PC
    i recently got the xbox game pass for pc and the windows store won't let me download halo reach, any of the other games included with game pass work fine, but when trying to download halo the 'install' button is blocked...

before anyone asks..
    -YES I CHECKED IF IT IS XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC
    -YES I CHECKED IF I'M TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE RIGHT VERSION OF THE GAMEi know there are different ones for console

-YES I CAN DOWNLOAD OTHER GAME PASS TITLESlike sea of thieves

-THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I CAN'T DOWNLOAD HALO

This Microsoft agent/moderator was nice enough to lock the thread without a solution.

XBF Chris J
    Replied on May 12, 2020
    Microsoft Agent Moderator
    ReplyIn reply to sloth447474's post on May 12, 2020
    Hello Sloth,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps if any you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
    Happy Gaming!
    Chris ᕦò_óˇᕤ

Not very Happy gaming with Master Chief Collection:

Cannot update, reinstall or install Halo master chief collection on PC
    I am using the PC Xbox app BETA as this in the only one that is queuing up.
    I can install other games using the above app just fine. I can launch games just fine.
    I am installing/updating game on a drive with two terabytes of free space.
    I also get this "error code 0x803FB107" Only with the Master Chief collection and it other components.

:)

TyBaron, May 16, 2020

2. Halo Master Chief Collection Games Won't Download

Hello there! I recently bought the Halo Reach game from the windows store and downloaded it as part of the master chief collection, however when I went back and purchased the full Master chief collection with the rest of the games the new games won't show
    up when I open the master chief collection. I've uninstalled and redownloaded the game multiple times but nothing seems to work, does anyone have any answers?

JoshuaBailey2, May 16, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

Source: Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC, Halo: Reach Being Added to the Collection - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Not very Happy gaming with Master Chief Collection On PC. - Similar Threads - very Happy gaming

2. Halo master chief collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo master chief collection: So I've bought mmc on xbox last year and then I moved to pc and I could download it if I had game pass or not but now it isn't letting me and it's saying that I have to buy it again....
  3. Halo The Master Chief Collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo The Master Chief Collection: Ok, So recently I installed Halo on my PC, I go to launch it and it comes with this error. Any fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-the-master-chief-collection/86cd455b-5b44-4a78-91a0-9c5abfd15723
  4. Master Chief Collection PC install

Master Chief Collection PC install: Good morning! I have an Xbox One in which I have the Master Chief Collection purchased and installed, including all expansion packs. I noticed that the MCC is PC compatible as well, so i tried to go to the Microsoft Store to download it, but it's saying i need a Game Pass...
  5. The halo master chief Collection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The halo master chief Collection: hello microsoft. i am a steam user on a pc with intel i5 installed, with 8 gb of ram and intel hd graphics i bought the newly released Halo reach on the master chief collection last December, but starting any sort of game resulted in a Fatal Error notification and the game...
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection Games Won't Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Master Chief Collection Games Won't Download: Hello there! I recently bought the Halo Reach game from the windows store and downloaded it as part of the master chief collection, however when I went back and purchased the full Master chief collection with the rest of the games the new games won't show up when I open the...
  7. Halo Master chief collection

Halo Master chief collection: I'm trying to install the Master Chief collection through gamepass from the Microsoft store but when I try to download it my pc doesn't appear on the list of devices I can install on, but I was able to download Gears 5 on my pc and it worked just fine does anyone know why...
  8. Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo the Master Chief Collection on PC: So I am unable to install Halo MCC on Microsoft store on PC. It is in my library, but I have two versions in it for some reason. I have game pass and game pass ultimate so in theory I should have the game without paying for it. However I did either way. When I go to install,...
  9. master chief collection on pc

master chief collection on pc: I recently tried to purchase this and after that tried to install on my windows 10 pc and it told me i didnt have the correct device (i.e. an xbox) so i got my money back which is disappointing . i always wanted halo on pc, and although i have still got my xbox live account...
  10. Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC: 88VBun17AMI Today we’re extremely excited to share two big announcements that deliver on what are easily the most frequently requested asks from our community over the last few years: First, Halo: Reach is being added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) and second,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant download master chief collection pc