Windows 10: Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright?

Discus and support Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don’t want to pay for it forever, all I want is to fix the annoying ‘your Microsoft isn’t activated’ thing that’s been there for over a year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anged16, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright?

I don’t want to pay for it forever, all I want is to fix the annoying ‘your Microsoft isn’t activated’ thing that’s been there for over a year now(since my last hardware upgrade) and have Office and not have to worry about it or put endless money into it

submitted by /u/anged16
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/anged16, Nov 4, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Nov 4, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Microsoft office

Hi Nurul

What version of Office was previously installed on your PC, (2013, 2016, 365)?

Did you pay a subscription to Office or won it outright?

Please try this first, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

NOTE: Please be advised, if you are running Office 2013 or earlier, before attempting a repair, have your Microsoft Office Product Key at hand, Office may need to be re-activated in some cases

DaveM121, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright?

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CNot Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright? :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright?

1. Not Windows specifically but can I still buy Microsoft Office outright? - Similar Threads - specifically still buy

2. How can I buy a product key for a specific version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I buy a product key for a specific version of Windows 10?: HP tech support shows that their tool for scanning this particular machine for automatically downloading the needed HP hardware drivers for Windows 10 will work only for Windows 10 versions 1607 thru 1809. I think I found a decent place to download 1809 --...
  3. How can I buy a product key for a specific version of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I buy a product key for a specific version of Windows 10?: HP tech support shows that their tool for scanning this particular machine for automatically downloading the needed HP hardware drivers for Windows 10 will work only for Windows 10 versions 1607 thru 1809. I think I found a decent place to download 1809 --...
  4. can i still buy windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i still buy windows 10 license?: Hi, can i stil boy windows 10 license? because i have repair mi LAPTOP and i lost the serial number of my windows 10, and y not recover it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-buy-windows-10-license/6aed6429-dbd2-435e-a00b-254cf3133e6c
  5. can i still buy windows 10 license?

can i still buy windows 10 license?: Hi, can i stil boy windows 10 license? because i have repair mi LAPTOP and i lost the serial number of my windows 10, and y not recover it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-buy-windows-10-license/6aed6429-dbd2-435e-a00b-254cf3133e6c
  6. can i still buy windows 10 license?

7. Can I still buy a legal copy of Windows 98, with license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I still buy a legal copy of Windows 98, with license?: A friend gave me an old Toshiba laptop that had Windows 98 previously installed on it but he deleted the operating system and everything off of it before he gave it to me. I want Windows 98 reinstalled back on it because I want to be able to play my old PC games on it, so I'm...
  8. Can I still buy a legal copy of Windows 98, with license?

Can I still buy a legal copy of Windows 98, with license?: A friend gave me an old Toshiba laptop that had Windows 98 previously installed on it but he deleted the operating system and everything off of it before he gave it to me. I want Windows 98 reinstalled back on it because I want to be able to play my old PC games on it, so I'm...
  9. buying office

buying office: Please is there any other method of payment other than through card ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-office/6abd8fe6-e497-450b-ba34-d0033d9e7bd4
  10. Buy Microsoft Windows and Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Buy Microsoft Windows and Office: Has any body ever used this service? Is it any good? Web Server's Default Page. windows7productkey .com/ 7375