Windows 10: Not working after windows update

Discus and support Not working after windows update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I updated my computer and when it finished I was greeted with a black screen and a cursor. After a long time nothing happened. So, I teied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skantzyy, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Not working after windows update

So I updated my computer and when it finished I was greeted with a black screen and a cursor. After a long time nothing happened. So, I teied restarting my pc. After restarting I was able to log in but now I was greeted with a black screen and a windows saying that my personalized settings are nkt responding. I tried restarting after that but I am now stick in the loading screen. Any fix?

submitted by /u/Skantzyy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Skantzyy, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 18, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Not working after windows update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Not working after windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Not working after windows update

1. Not working after windows update - Similar Threads - working update

2. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  3. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  4. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows not updating and my display adapter stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not updating and my display adapter stopped working: Hello,I am having some problems with my computer. In Device Manager > display adapters > device status It says: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43I don’t even see “GPU” in Task Manager anymore.Second, in settings, windows update, I keep...
  6. Windows not updating and my display adapter stopped working

Windows not updating and my display adapter stopped working: Hello,I am having some problems with my computer. In Device Manager > display adapters > device status It says: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43I don’t even see “GPU” in Task Manager anymore.Second, in settings, windows update, I keep...
  7. Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update: My internet is stopped working post windows update.. there is no wifi option to enable as well as airplane mode is completely disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-stopped-working-in-hp-laptop-post-windows/a574086f-e24d-4783-833a-e89101882a9b
  8. Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update

Internet stopped working in HP laptop post windows update: My internet is stopped working post windows update.. there is no wifi option to enable as well as airplane mode is completely disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-stopped-working-in-hp-laptop-post-windows/a574086f-e24d-4783-833a-e89101882a9b
  9. optional update delivery not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optional update delivery not working: THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optional-update-delivery-not-working/023328d8-5e99-4dfa-bcf8-e6ca30822beb
  10. optional update delivery not working

optional update delivery not working: THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/optional-update-delivery-not-working/023328d8-5e99-4dfa-bcf8-e6ca30822beb