Windows 10: Not working autostart after update 18922

Discus and support Not working autostart after update 18922 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! First sorry for bad english *Sad hope that we will understand each other. After update to 18922 rs-realese 190614-1427 or maybe earlier i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aaz, Jun 20, 2019.

1. AAZ
    aaz Win User

Not working autostart after update 18922

Hi!
    First sorry for bad english *Sad hope that we will understand each other.

After update to 18922 rs-realese 190614-1427 or maybe earlier i have discovered not working audio control in autostart. Also fiew other things like rightclick on desktop where I can set resolution, gadgets etc. Windows is showing message that
    " ms-settings*Tongueersonalization-backgrounds
    With this file there is no aplication connected to execute action. Install right aplication... "

In autostart when i'm trying to launch audio control nothing is happening.

How Can I repair this? Sfc and system health didnt helped....

Thank You

:)

2. E52 Autostart Applications

Hi,

I installed fring on E52 and everytime i restart the phone, the fring
    application tries to start up and connect to internet, how do i find out the list of autostart programs and services and how to disable their autostart feature?

Thanks,

ham33d---01, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 20, 2019
  4. HWCW2014 Win User

After restart Outlook autostarts

Hi,

When I 'Restart or Power up' my Laptop (latest W10 build) Outlook 2010 autostarts.

As I don't want it to occur, I went into the Settings menu to disable the autostart. A number of Apps are listed but not Outlook, hence I can't disable it.

Are there any other methods?

Thank you.

HWCW2014, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Not working autostart after update 18922 - Similar Threads - working autostart update

2. OneDrive no Autostart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive no Autostart: Hi all,Do not have a tickbox to start OneDrive automatically every boot in the settings see below:The only trick which helped was to put manually OneDrive in the Registry find on topic 4 "4. TWEAK REGISTRY FILES": Top 5 Ways to Fix OneDrive Not Opening on Startup in Windows...
  3. No more log on after deactivating Autostart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No more log on after deactivating Autostart: A friend of mine deactivated everything that was possible to deactivate in the Computers start up using the task manager. Now the pc won't connect to the internet anymore and won't let him log on to his computer using the PIN? I would reinstall the pc on a new disk and try...
  4. Taskbar and Autostart not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar and Autostart not working: Hi,so my taskbar and autostart hasnt been properly working for a little while. Every time i start my PC i need to wait at least 10 minutes until its working again. I Already tried a few Powershell Commands and restarting the explorer i have updatet all my drivers and i even...
  5. Autostart apps

Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/dd1b2bcc-5d67-4109-abd4-e0fcdcb80459
  6. Autostart apps

Autostart apps: How can I disable the word application automatically open when i turn on my machine? Sandra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autostart-apps/cb5e6abe-52e9-4cf1-9b7b-3768815e1833
  7. LG SmartShare does not Autostart after 1903 October Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LG SmartShare does not Autostart after 1903 October Update: Hi I was wondering if someone can help. I have LG Smartshare on my PC that I sue to stream the content to my LG TV. After the September Update, the Smartshare does not Autostart and I have to manually start the programme everytime. I suppose after the update of KB4517389...
  8. Issue with 18922.rs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issue with 18922.rs: To Insider Program I have internet access but Feedback and WWW logo state otherwise. Two screenshot to show as proof. Please transfer to Feedback, going to reboot Re[ATTACH][ATTACH]gards Redscarelett...
  9. Upgrade to 18922 repeatedly fails after long installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to 18922 repeatedly fails after long installation: I'm stuck on 18908, which I need to upgrade as I've not gotten the GSOD on that build more than half a dozen times (lost count). But Windows Update continues to try to update to 18922, and each time it tries to download and install it ends and rolls back to 18908 with no...
  10. After restart Outlook autostarts

After restart Outlook autostarts: Hi, When I 'Restart or Power up' my Laptop (latest W10 build) Outlook 2010 autostarts. As I don't want it to occur, I went into the Settings menu to disable the autostart. A number of Apps are listed but not Outlook, hence I can't disable it. Are there any other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update to 18922